First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby and a baby carriage…a crib, bouncer, carrier, blankets, diapers, toys, books…the list goes on. So many parents try to minimize what comes into the house when baby arrives, especially those living in a city dwelling. New mom and the creator of The CHICago Life Blog, Amelia Canham Eaton, shares her must-haves for any new mom living in the city. For more information on Amelia’s picks check out her blog!
1. Puj Tub, $44.99
2. Skip Hop Treetop Friends Activity Gym, $74.99
3. Babybjorn Baby Cradle, $279.99
4. Sollybaby Wrap, $65
5. Hoohobbers Moses Basket, $159
6. Tiny Love Travel Bouncer, $39.99
7. Monica + Andy Swaddle Bundle, $66
8. Summer Infant Contours Changing Pad, $29.99
IF YOUR LOVING AMELIA’S PICKS AS MUCH AS WE ARE, CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN A PRIZE PACKAGE FEATURING MANY OF THEM!