As the Buyer and Inventory Manager for eco-friendly baby retailer, Sprout San Francisco, Andi Rothfeld certainly had a leg up on knowing the latest and greatest for baby (and mom!) when she welcomed her daughter, Lily, last year! However it wasn’t until her baby was a few months old that like many new moms, she REALLY knew what she needed. Here are Andi’s must-haves for any new mom about to bring their baby home! Make sure to scroll down for a chance to win a prize package filled with them!
- Monte Como Pure Latex Glider for Sprout San Francisco, $1,795 : Sprout San Francisco made an exclusive eco-friendly glider with Monte. It’ simply gorgeous and incredibly comfortable.
- Nuna Mixx Stroller, $499.95: This modular stroller is compatible with the Nuna Pipa car seat and is at a great price point.
- Numpfer Swaddle Blankets, $38
- Solly Baby Wrap, $65
- Babybjorn Babysitter Bouncer, $229.95: This simple and sleek bouncer is a favorite among many babies, but one of the best parts is that it folds flat for easy storage. It’s great for city living or for taking it with you when you travel.
- Nook Lilypad playmat, $120: Known for their mattresses, this playmat made by the same materials from Nook is a great place for tummy time!
- Boon Naked Tub, $69.99: Another great product for city living, this bath tub reclines and collapses making it usable from birth until the toddler years. It hangs on the back of the door and can be used on it’s own or in the bigger bath tub.
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Nipple Balm, $14.99
- Nuna Pipa Car Seat, $299.95: There is a reason why new moms are loving this infant seat right now! It’s easy to install, made with great, safe materials, and is compatible with many car seats. The load leg is an added safety feature that proves you can’t go wrong with this car seat!
DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE HERE? ONE LUCKY MOM WILL TAKE HOME A PRIZE PACKAGE FILLED WITH SOME OF ANDI’S TOP PICKS WORTH $500+. TELL US BELOW WHAT YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCT PICTURED HERE IS AND THEN CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN!