Bump Club and Beyond is thrilled to be partnering with Nordstrom and The BabyGuy for the second year in a row of The Baby Gear Show! In 2016 this event series for expecting and new moms will be traveling to fifteen Nordstrom locations across the country bringing you some of our top picks and information to use when buying for baby! In celebration of this event series we will be sharing quarterly BCBaby Gear We Love—featuring many of the items we will be showcasing and raffling off at each event. If you can’t make it to an event, have no fear. You can ENTER TO WIN all of these items right here!
We are pleased to present BCBaby Gear We Love: On the go gear!
- Baby Zen YoYo 0+, ($645, for the YoYo+ stroller frame and 0+ bassinet.): Our favorite travel stroller got a makeover! Previously it started for use at 6 months, but with its updates it now starts at birth. Baby can face parent in a five-point harness from birth on. It is still lightweight, easy to travel with and will fit in the overhead bin. With new adapters for the car seat this truly is a travel system that parents can take ANYWHERE . Available soon.
- Nuna Pipa, ($299.95): This ultra-light infant car seat is stylish and safe. A secure and proper install is key for any car seat, but the Pipa makes it incredibly easy with their true lock installation system that takes just five seconds. Compatible with over twenty popular many popular strollers, this seat can easily be transformed into a travel system.
- UPPAbaby VISTA, ($839.99-$879.99): There is a simple reason that this modular stroller is so popular: it’s awesome! Starting from birth this stroller can hold one baby, two babies, a baby and a toddler in two seats or a baby and a toddler on the Piggyback ride-along board. It’s giant basket underneath can hold all of your supplies and the amazing UPPA sunshade will protect your little one from UV rays. This stroller works for everyone as it is compatible with an infant car seat, has a bassinet (perfect for sleeping in or out of the house) and will come along for the ride with your growing family.
- Ergobaby 360, ($160): This all in one carrier does it all! Baby can face in, out, ride on your back or hip. Regardless of position, baby will be comfortable thanks to Ergo’s structured bucket seat.
- Skip Hop Duo Siganture Diaper Bag, $65: Skip Hop’s most versatile is easy to clean, comes with tons of pockets and zips closed on the top to protect your valuables. It comes in a variety of colors at a price point that won’t break the bank.
Which of these products do you want for your baby? Tell us below and then ENTER HERE as we are giving ALL of them away as we celebrate THE BABY GEAR SHOW at Nordstrom with The BabyGuy in 2016!
Check out THE BABY GEAR SHOW tour schedule and make sure to register when we will be in a city near you! Registration opens for each market four weeks prior to the event date.
SPONSORED BY NORDSTROM