Liz Adams is the writer behind Sequins and Stripes, a blog about personal style, motherhood and Chicago where she shares her favorite things and life at home with her husband, 6 month old son and their chocolate lab Webster.
BCB asked Liz to share with us her MUST-HAVES for new moms! Check them out here and ENTER TO WIN a prize package FULL of them HERE.
1. Baby Bjorn: I carry Charlie around in this all the time! Even when I have to respond to emails and need both hands.
2. Morning cup of coffee: I think this speaks for itself.
3. My doTerra diffuser and essential oils: I started getting into essential oils when I was pregnant and swear by them for a better night’s sleep.
4. Marpac Dohm Sound Machine: Charlie sleeps with this every night.
5. The Dailey Method: I’ve been obsessed with barre classes for the past 2 years and TDM has helped me get back to my pre-baby weight. They also have amazing infant care so I know Charlie is well taken care of!
6. The Baby Shusher: A life saver when Charlie starts crying in the car and I run out of breathe saying “shh!” over and over again.
7. BlaBlaKids baby rattles: Charlie LOVES these, especially his cow, and I love that they are soft.
8. Baby Jogger City Mini GT Stroller: We just traveled with this and love that it is TSA approved to check at the gate and is super lightweight.
9. Freshly Picked Moccasins: The cutest shoes for babies!
10. Our shared iPhone Photos folder of Charlie: the easiest way to share special moments with family and friends.
For more from new mom Liz Adams, you can follow her on Instagram and check out her blog, Sequins and Stripes.