Crib Notes from a New Mom: Ashley Logan
If you read our blog, you are no stranger to Ashley Logan’s adventures in motherhood. Now that her daughter Antonia is 4 months old, we asked her to share some of her must-have products for new moms! Check them out below and ENTER TO WIN some of her favorites here.
- Fisher Price Rock n’ Play Sleeper – This little cradle is like a fairy godmother. It can magically rock all night long, not to mention it makes newborns and infants alike feel like they are safely being held. It was great for my daughter’s reflux, and helped her sleep through the night early on. It’s a must for all moms.
- WubbaNub – Seriously, is there anything cuter than a baby sucking on a pacifier with a stuffed elephant attached? We’ve used this since day one and it’s becoming more important to us now that she can play with the elephant. Love this.
- Monica + Andy Blankets – Monica + Andy have the best organic baby blankets and clothes. The coming home blanket comes in a variety of colors—we love the heart pattern in purple. It’s soft, but has that great fabric all sheets should be made of that stays cool. The Always Blanket is huge and awesome. Don’t get one, get both!
- Peg Perego Book Pop Up Stroller – This stroller has been an absolute dream since the beginning. We loved pushing our babe around the neighborhood in the bassinet, where she would promptly fall asleep. We could easily remove it from the stroller and carry it inside where naptime would continue. Now that she’s bigger, we use the regular chair, which can face front or back. Obsessed.
- Cloud B Nighty Night Owl on the Go – Wherever baby is napping, the owl comes with. Our family is far too loud to not have a bit of White Noise.
- Boppy Pillow – As a business owner and working mom, the boppy was a huge help! I could feed the baby hands free or let her nap in my lap, while typing away. Multitasking with a newborn isn’t for everyone, but it sure made those first few weeks of balancing a business and a baby much more seamless for this mama.
- Kickee Pants Jammies – Our daughter is at the age where she is a little snuggle bunny. These jams are soft, organic and some comfy, both for our daughter, and for us while we hold her.
- Mustela Physiobebe No Rinse Cleaning Fluid – If your baby is like mine and spits up all the time, and has a full head of hair that you don’t want to wash every time you give her a bath, this no rinse stuff is the ticket. It smells amazing, is great for quick cleanup and is the best on the go.
- Brica Munchkin Mirror – This mirror is the bees knees. When baby starts a fussin’, we just click the remote control sound machine and the music starts playing in the back seat of the car and the mirror lights up—which means a HAPPY BABY!
- Guava Lotus Everywhere Crib — This summer, we have been on the go. Having the Lotus Everywhere Crib by Guava Family has been amazing. We set it up on the dock by the lake for a breezy naptime, and even plan to haul it to the beaches of Greece. The side panel is great for playtime and the mattress is cozy for sleeping.