Bump Club and Beyond is thrilled to be partnering with Nordstrom and The BabyGuy for The Baby Gear Show, our 15-city signature event tour bringing you all things baby gear for new parents and parents-to-be! In celebration of this event series we will be sharing BCBaby Gear We Love—featuring many of the items we will be showcasing and raffling off at each event. If you can’t make it to an event, have no fear. We’ll be giving them all away right here too!
We are pleased to present BCBaby Gear We Love from Nordstrom: On the go gear! The best part? We’re giving it all away at EVERY STOP on The Baby Gear Show Tour (and more!) AND RIGHT HERE. Enter to win these amazing prizes right here.
- Skip Hop Duo Siganture Diaper Bag, $65: Skip Hop’s most versatile is easy to clean, comes with tons of pockets and zips closed on the top to protect your valuables. It comes in a variety of colors at a price point that won’t break the bank.
- Baby Zen YoYo 0+, ($420, for the YoYo+ stroller frame and $225 for the 0+ Newborn Pack.): Our favorite travel stroller got a makeover earlier this year! Previously it started for use at 6 months, but with its updates it now starts at birth. Baby can face parent in a five-point harness from birth on. It is still lightweight, easy to travel with and will fit in the overhead bin. With new adapters for the car seat this truly is a travel system that parents can take ANYWHERE . Available soon.
- UPPAbaby VISTA, ($839.99-$879.99): There is a simple reason that this modular stroller is so popular: it’s awesome! Starting from birth this stroller can hold one baby, two babies, a baby and a toddler in two seats or a baby and a toddler on the Piggyback ride-along board. It’s giant basket underneath can hold all of your supplies and the amazing UPPA sunshade will protect your little one from UV rays. This stroller works for everyone as it is compatible with an infant car seat, has a bassinet (perfect for sleeping in or out of the house) and will come along for the ride with your growing family.
- Ergobaby 360, ($160): This all in one carrier does it all! Baby can face in, out, ride on your back or hip. Regardless of position, baby will be comfortable thanks to Ergo’s structured bucket seat.
- TwelveLittle Courage Unisex Backpack, $210: Backpacks are BACK and not just for diaper bags. Moms have a ton to carry around and this bag will make sure you protect your back by distributing the weight evenly (and in style!) Both BCB Founder, Lindsay, and TheBabyGuy, Jamie sport these bags on a regular basis!
Which of these products do you want for your baby? Tell us below and then ENTER HERE as we are giving ALL of them away as we celebrate our second half of THE BABY GEAR SHOW at Nordstrom with The BabyGuy in 2016!
Check out THE BABY GEAR SHOW tour schedule and make sure to register to attend when we are in a city near you! Registration is now open for the remaining stops of the year.
SPONSORED BY NORDSTROM