Three New Webinars from Baby Registry 101 at Target
Baby Registry 101 at Target: Dream Baby Registry Giveaway
Crib Notes From a New Mom: Shari Joseph
By Lindsay Pinchuk
Posted on October 11, 2016
Shari Joseph is a brand marketing & communications leader (most recently as VP of Digital Partnerships at American Express), but her new favorite title is MOM. She’s based in the NYC area with her husband, 8 month old son and his furry brother Wrigley. Her husband is from London and they love to travel so they’re hoping their baby boy does too (hello, jet lag!). You can follow her on twitter @sforman8
1. 4moms Spout Cover: I keep this on the bathtub faucet to get the perfect temp every time. It lights up red when it’s too hot, blue when it’s too cold and green when it’s just right. Fool proof!
2. Oogiebear Ear & Nose Cleaner: My son hated the nasal aspirators. This little “scooper” is perfect for helping him breathe easy with no tears.
3. Wubbanub: These are genius. The little stuffed animal attached to the pacifier gives them something to hold onto and snuggle with, too.
4. TwelveLittle backpack: Great size, trendy and functional backpack diaper bag — lots of pockets and compartments — that my husband will happily sport
5. Fisher Price Kick and Play Piano Gym: Keeps my son entertained so I can get things done around the house (or eat) – perfect before he started crawling and now we use the piano as a fun toy.
6. Razbaby RaZ-berry teether: Little handle to hold onto, this “raspberry” helps him soothe his gums when his little teeth are breaking through.
7. Pip squiqz High chair toys: These rattling toys are different shapes and textures that suction right to a table or high chair so they have something to play with (and put in their mouth) without throwing on the floor. Love for dining out!
8. Pampers Baby Dry: As soon as I realized there were diapers to use at night for extra absorbency, I was rewarded with more sleep and less sheet changing. Win!
9. Skip Hop Chevron: This grey and creme soft play mat is stylish and functional.
10. Gate check car seat & stroller bags: When flying with the babes, these bags keep the runway grime off your child’s stuff so you can plop him back in as soon as you’re off the plane without worry.