For Day three of the ABC Kids Expo, it’s all in the details.
Day 3 for us was all about attention to detail- new patterns from old favorites, limited edition releases, bold colors and so many smart technology additions to products we already love! Of course we couldn’t resist scoping out a few more new products, too. Here’s what we fell in love with on Day 3! And of course, don’t miss us on Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook!
- Uppababy strollers with leather details and new colors: Your ultimate ride (and we aren’t talking about your car) just got upgraded with leather details! Uppababy added an option for leather on the Vista and a whole host of new colors for the Vista and the Cruz including Oxblood and Forest Green.
- Twelve little fanny pack and kids backpacks: We are obsessed with the Twelvelittle diaper bag backpacks so we were thrilled to see the expansion of their line to include even more great product. In March 2017, they’ll debut their chic fanny packs (and these aren’t your 80’s fanny packs) for $60 and a whole line of kids backpacks from $50-54, in sophisticated colors and patterns. They also have great new colors for their adult backpacks and diaper bags including army green.
- Kiwi Glider by Babyletto: Catching up on your email during late night feedings just got a bit easier in this gorgeous new recliner that will retail around $599. It comes complete with an iPhone charger in the back and buttons for easy electronic reclining.
- ezpz Play Mat: The ezpz happy mat transformed the way our kids eat (translation: they can’t throw their plate anymore) and now they’ve come out with a new product that will hopefully make art projects a little less messy. Shipping soon, this $29.99 mat has compartments perfect for paint, beads and legos and the flat part of the mat fits a full sheet of paper keeping the mess off of your table.
- Y-volution strolly: This makes a great first birthday gift that kids can grow with! The strolly starts as a stroller/parent assisted trike, can be converted into a full trike and finally a balance bike when they are older. It retails for $169 and comes in fun patterns and colors.
- Pearhead new collections: Pearhead makes great items to commemorate everything baby and pregnancy from journals to photo frames, stickers to signs. We love their new black, white and gold color scheme that’s both stylish and gender neutral (debuting in 2017). They also have out a super cute holiday collection perfect for stocking stuffers.
- MAM sensory and teething toy: MAM has always made great teething toys – and who couldn’t use a little help with teething – but their next iteration is a combination teething and sensory toy, keeping your child engaged even after the pain of teething has subsided. They’ll debut in spring 2017 for $10.99 and come with cute animal names like Max the Frog, Ellie the Bee, and Bob the Turtle.
- Aluminum mini play-yard by Baby Trend: Traveling with a pack & play or play yard has never been ideal, but come January Baby Trend hopes to help with that problem. Their new aluminum play-yard will retail at $89 and can fold up small enough to be placed in the overhead compartment of a plane. Amazing!
- Covered Goods Nursing Scarf/Shopping Cart/Car Seat Cover: As parents we schlep around enough stuff so we always love a product that pulls double duty – and in this case quadruple duty! These cute, soft and stretchy scarves can be used for the shopping cart, car seat, as a nursing cover or just a scarf! Their new colors and patterns for the fall are on point with fashion trends, so you can look good, too.
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Anniversary Edition: We’ve always loved the Tripp Trapp but we couldn’t get over the beautiful details on this anniversary edition! Commemorating over 10,000,000 chairs sold, the two limited edition chairs have beautiful metal details (we are partial to the rose gold!) and an engraved signature from the designer. With only 2,000 made in the oak black and oak white, this is a true work of art!