HAPPY (almost) NEW YEAR!
While we are ready to see 2016 come to a close, we would be remiss to say we are not thankful for the incredible year Bump Club and Beyond is putting behind us. In a time when many feel uncertain about what lies ahead, we hope to continue to provide comfort, support and community to you and your family as you embark on our continue through parenthood. THANK YOU for helping to make BCB’s sixth year MONUMENTAL. We can’t wait for what’s to come as we ring in the New Year! Here’s a preview… If there was ever a year that BCB took it up a notch, 2016 was the year. We kicked off with a redesign of our website, the launch of our national BCB VIP parent perk program and mobile app, and TWO national tours across the country connecting you to the best products, information, and to each other. We launched our BCB Webinar series, bringing the best parenting advice into your homes; and we ended the year on tour with our friends at The Honest Company—meeting parents and parents-to-be, in cities across the country!
As 2017 is upon us, we are very excited for what is on the horizon. In case you can’t wait for the official announcements, here is a sneak peek:
- Our BCB VIP parent perk program is getting BIGGER and BETTER once again. BCB VIP will continue to save you TONS of money and offer exclusive deals with more perks, more savings, more access to the BEST products, information, services and more through BCB and our partners! Get in NOW for the best price before it goes up! (You can still use the code HOLIDAYVIP at checkout to save 25%.)
- In 2017 BCB VIPs will have the chance to use, test, and review products from our partners through an incredible new opportunity available ONLY to those enrolled in BCB VIP.
- GEARAPALOOZA 2017 kicks off on February 11 in AUSTIN, TX with FIFTEEN stops in 2017! The BIG NEWS is that our friends at Babylist.com have joined the tour in order to make your baby registry and knowledge gathering experience at Gearapalooza absolutely out of this world.
- WE WILL HOST OUR VERY FIRST GEARAPALOOZA WEBINAR! Can’t make one of the stops? You’ll have the chance to get some of the incredible information shared there at this first of it’s kind online experience. STAY TUNED….
- BCBasics for Target: Registry 101 is not only back, but it’s back at SIXTEEN Target locations across the country starting in February!
- BCB Webinars will be covering MORE topics kicking off with a FREE webinar (for everyone) on Talking to your kids about BODY SAFETY in January! (Don’t forget to sign up…)
- ….and so much more. This is just the beginning of 2017!
None of what we are doing would be possible without the dedication of BCB’s amazing team. When you see them at our events, make sure to say hi. Every member of our team works tirelessly to bring you our events, programs, information and more. It is with great pride that I share that in 2016 we brought on Abbe Herman as our Marketing Manager, Ashley Logan as our Social Media Manager, and Lisa Albano as our incredible Marketing and Operations Assistant. Samantha Lande and Nicole Mittman each had their first full year with us, as Editorial Content Director and BCB VIP Manager, respectively. Katie Blozis and Lindsay Frost continue to work with our amazing brand partners. To round out this amazing team, Erin Strom has been elevated to Director of Events moving into 2017.
The most important extension of gratitude, without a doubt, goes out to all of you. For those of you who have been with us since the start, we experienced an insane milestone this year. Our firsts started kindergarten. I don’t think that many of us ever thought, six years ago at our Quartino dinners, that we would make it here. I am so proud that not only are we here, but that we are here together. Thank you for continuing to support and stay connected to BCB. What we started six years ago is what propels me forward every single day at the office and beyond.
To everyone who has joined us along the way, from the bottom of my heart, I cannot thank you enough for helping to keep it going. There is no other community in the country connecting moms and moms-to-be with the best resources, best information, best experts and WITH EACH OTHER on a daily basis in so many places. It’s because of YOU that we accomplish all that we set out to each and every day.
As always, we have a LOT to look forward to as that ball drops and January begins. Until then, we wish you and your loved ones a Happy and Healthy New Year! Rest up and get ready!
See you in 2017,
Lindsay Pinchuk, Founder + CEO and our team:
Erin, Katie B., Lindsay F., Abbe, Lisa, Nicole M. and Samantha