When baby arrives, your day bag will have a whole new set of “stuff” in it when you leave the house! Diaper bags have come a long way, and now there are hundreds of fashionable styles to choose from in a wide price range. We asked the BCB community what some of their favorite bags were, and here were the most popular responses, and why our moms love these bags so much! Happy shopping!
- Storksak Eden, $185: Love that this bag LOOKS leather, but isn’t! It’s sporty and cool, while at the same time lightweight and functional. It fits ALL. THE. THINGS!
- Tumi Voyageur Halle Backpack, $295: It’s small and can fit all of the kid essential items I need!
- Lily Jade Elizabeth, $340: I LOVE IT. The premium leather can’t be beat. It can be worn as a side bag, over the shoulder, or as a backpack..ALL IN ONE BAG! I also wanted a bag that was easy to access in the stroller…so something relatively short that fits in the basket nicely. Big win for Lily Jade!
- Skip Hop Chelsea Diaper Bag, $100: It’s roomy and fits everything we need. It also has great storage. The big bonus is that it’s stylish and fashionable, but won’t break the bank!
- Le Sportsac Ryan Baby Bag, starting at $138: This bag is one of the liughtest diaper bags I have ever used! It’s also easy to clean and roomy—so it doesn’t get super heavy when full.
- Fawn Design Diaper Bag, $145.99: I love it because it’s able to be worn on my shoulder or as a backpack. On the inside there’s so many pockets for everything you need! also pockets on the outside!
- Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Backpack, $189: I get so many questions and compliments about it. I love that it can be worn as a backpack and it has so much more room than it appears to
- The Honest Company City Backpack, $149.95: This is my fourth diaper bag. I have SO much stuff to carry around with 3 kids so it’s huge, looks cute, and nice to be able wear on my back distributes weight a bit better and leaves me hands free.
- Jujube Be Right Back Backpack, $155: I love it! I need to be hands free to handle my 2 kids under 2 years 🙂
- Skip Hop Duo Signature Diaper Bag, $65: I love it because it isn’t big and bulky so it forces me to only pack the necessities. Also, this bag is so neutral my spouse doesn’t mind carrying it either!
- Newlie Lily Tote Diaper Bag, $99: My sister gave it to me for my birthday! I love it because it looks like a purse but fits all my baby’s things in it.
- Twelve Little Unisex 3-in-1 Foldover Tote, $189: I saw this brand at a BCB event and LOVED it! This bag can be worn three ways by one strap—its roomy enough for everything, but I don’t have to fill it either!
- Diaper Dude Canvas Men’s Tote, $139.99: I got this for my husband when my son was born…but I found myself taking this bag for my own use! Now we share it and keep all of our baby’s stuff in one place so we don’t have to change bags.
Did you know that BCB VIPs get discounts on many of the bags shown here through our parent perk program? Become a BCB VIP and save on Twelve Little, Diaper Dude, The Honest Company, Storksak, Skip Hop and more! BCB VIPs also get exclusive discounts to hundreds of our favorite brands and services across the country—all accessible through an app on your phone or your computer! Check it out here!