We asked the moms of BCB what their top registry items are RIGHT NOW! Here are the top ten most popular answers:
- Onesies with Zippers: Easy changes are KEY for early on. We love the Hanna Andersson onesies as their patterns are adorable. Primary.com also has great solid colored options. Another GREAT option is Magnetic Me. These don’t zip close, but they snap shut with a magnetic closure. Trust us. It’s genius.
- Soft-Structure Carrier: The two that came up most often were the Lillebaby Complete Carrier and the Ergobaby ADAPT. Neither require an insert. Both keep you hands free.
- Muslin Swaddle Blankets: These can be used for anything—nursing coverage, picnics, keeping baby covered in the car seat or stroller. They are breathable and often come in fun patterns. We love Monica + Andy!
- Fisher Price Newborn Rock’n-Play Sleeper: This is a great place to put baby when you are doing things around the house and need to set them down. They will snooze and you can keep an eye on them. The best part is that it folds up so you can slide it behind any piece of furniture or tuck it away.
- Bouncer: You need a place to set the baby on each floor of your house so that you can go the bathroom, shower, take a break if you need one! The options mentioned most often were the Nuna Leaf and the 4moms mamaRoo.
- Baby Zen Stroller: This lightweight stroller system now has an infant option, is adaptable to the Cybex car seat, and you can still fit it down the aisle of a plane and store it overhead. (6 month+ version.) We love this stroller and are so glad that our moms do too!
- UPPAbaby Vista: Mentioned often by the BCB community the VISTA is an all-around amazing modular stroller. It comes with a bassinet and works through the toddler years. You can add a second seat or a ride along board. This stroller is a workhorse and is the PERFECT option for moms who will be out and about often!
- Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer: A simple and easy way to sterilize. We love this product.
- Sophie La Girafe Teether: Every baby needs a Sophie!
- Babyganics Essentials Package: This is a great starter kit for new parents with some of our favorite baby-safe products: bath soaps and lotions!
For more of our favorite registry items and to meet some of the best brands, make sure to check out BCB’s signature events: Gearapalooza, The Ultimate Baby Gear and Registry Event AND BCBasics for Target: Registry 101. Both are coming to a city near you in 2017!