Happy Earth Day! While we use these all year round we wanted to share our favorite eco-friendly products just in time to celebrate!
1. Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress: Made from plant based materials, this mattress is about as Earth friendly as you can get! It’s completely breathable and non-toxic making it the perfect place for your baby to sleep. Our favorite part about this mattress is that you can unzip the cover to wash BOTH the outside AND rinse off the inside when accidents happen.
2. Babyganics Natural Wool Dryer Balls: These 100% natural and reusable fabric softener is about as eco-friendly as laundry products come. They also decrease dryer time up to 25%!
3. Freshwave Vacuum Beads: This awesome product prevents vacuum exhaust odors from making your home smell every time you run the sweeper. Plus (total bonus) they also keep your vacuum smelling fresh between uses.
4. Dyson Air Purifier: This air purifier removes 99.97% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns from your home. It’s also incredibly smart: it monitors, reacts and then purifies—all before reporting back to your app so that you can manage your home air environment.
5. dapple Pure and Clean Everything: This plant-based cleaner is fragrance free and made without parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, 1,4-dioxane, and dyes. This is just one of many dapple products we love for cleaning our home.
6. Green Toys Watering Can: All of the toys in this line are made with 100% recycled plastic milk jugs. This toy is PERFECT as we get ready for spring and summer!
7. Kickee Pants Coveralls: These are made from bamboo and are not treated with any flame retardants or chemicals.
8. Stokke Tripp Trapp: This high chair is about as environmentally friendly as they come: it’s made from solid European beech wood. It’s also designed to fit right up to your table to bring baby right into meal time!
9. Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat: Nuna’s products are made with eco-friendly production processes and equipment. They also strive to eliminate toxins in their products while complying with standards. Many of their fabrics are Oeko-Tex® certified.
10. Clek Oobr: The environment is always considered at Clek—in regards to all of their products. The materials and components are all recyclable and reusable. They also have a recycling program in place for when you are done with your car seat or booster.
11. Bambo Nature Diapers: A family-owned business, Bambo Nature believes that what you put ON your baby is just as important as what you put in your baby. Their diapers are made of natural materials, but don’t compromise on performance. They are now available stateside—make sure to give them a try!
12. Motherlove Nipple Cream: Made with 100% certified organic ingredients.
13. RePlay Toddler Feeding Set: All of this company’s products are made out of recyclable milk jugs!
14. WaterWipes: These wipes are chemical free and made with water and grapefruit seed extract.
15. Bumbleride Indie: All Bumbleride materials are chosen for safety and function, but also for their impact on the environment.
16. Lassig Green Label Diaper Bag: This bag is made from recycled PET bottles providing “sustainability with class.”
17. Swell Water Bottle: A reusable water bottle that keeps your drinks cold for twenty-four hours and hot for twelve.
18. Itzy Ritzy Snack Happens: Reusable snack bags that are as functional as they are adorable.
19. Original Sprout Leave in Conditioner: One of our favorite hair products (that we borrow from our kids!) that strengthens and improves hair structure with vegetable proteins and polymers.
20. Ergobaby Organic Cotton Carrier: These carriers are made with 100% organic cotton.