Good summer shoes are uber important for your kid’s little feet. Kids need to be comfortable, yet supportive, and often times their shoes get soaking wet. We’ve rounded up some of our favorites for summer 2017! NOTE: Almost every shoe shown below comes in multiple colors which would work for anyone in your household.
- Keen Newport H2, starting at $45: This quick-drying supportive sandal is a must for every kids’ closet. Ask a seasoned mom, I bet she has these in multiple sizes from summers past. They come in toddler, little kid and big kid—making it a perfect fit for anyone and everyone.
- Teva Psyclone 4, $30: This toddler sandal is PERFECT for a day at the beach. Wear them in the water, get them wet, take them off, put them on. These easy to wear sandals come in a variety of colors and will become a family favorite. The go up to size 13. Have a bigger kid? Check out the Teva Tidepool ($30) or Hurricane 2 ($38).
- Native Kids Shoes, starting at $35: These shoes are perfect for easy on, easy off. Your child can likely do it by themselves. Wear them to the pool or to the beach, and keep your toes covered. Get them wet, they won’t smell. Please remember, these run big.
- Salt Water Sandals: From baby to big kids, every color and multiple styles, get your child a pair of these each season. They make any outfit stylish and put together, but the BIG plus to these shoes is that they are made with 100% leather uppers that can be worn both in and out of the water.
- Cienta Mary Janes, $36: These MJs are basically a sneaker for warm weather. With multiple colors to choose from and easy on/easy off, these will shortly become a favorite shoe in your household.
- Freshly Picked Sandals, $40: New from one of our favorite shoe lines, these sandals are the perfect compliment to any summer wardrobe.
- Nike Kids Sunray Protect, $40: Waterproof, easy to put on and off, and multiple color options. What more could you ask for?
- Mini Melissa Flox, $58: Your child’s first gladiator sandal. Though we bet it is 100x more comfortable than yours!
- Mini Boden Canvas Pull Ons, $49: Adorable and stylish, these easy on/easy off shoes are perfect for a day at the beach or on the boat.
- Surprize by Stride Rite® Demetrius Land & Water Shoes, $19.99: A very cost-effective shoe for a day at the beach or pool. You can find these at one of our favorite stores, Target.
- Superga Classic Sneakers with Velcro, $44: These are one of our favorite shoes. Lightweight canvas for summer, they come in nearly every color and go up to size 2.5. For your bigger kids who know how to tie shoes, they come with laces too. A great classic, and you’ll most definitely want a pair too!
- Crocs CitiLane Roka Slip-On, $34.99: Admittedly we are not huge fans of the classic Crocs, but these are adorable and provide a great slip on alternative that are definitely more fashionable than the originals.
- Puma Cabana Racer Mesh Preschool Sneakers, $34.99: These lightweight sneaks are a great athletic shoe for summer. With multiple colors to choose from these shoes will keep your little one supported through all of their more vigorous outdoor activities this summer.
- Pediped Flex Sidra, $57: We love Pediped and their summer shoes are no exception. These shoes are some of the most supportive for kids on the market and their summer line is simply adorable. This is just one of our favorites of many options available.
Stay tuned for more summer 2017 coverage on the BCBlog!