We shared some of our favorite summer shoes for your kids earlier this week, but do you think we would forget about you? Here are some of our favorite and most comfortable shoes for summer for any occasion.
- dv for Target Desiree Espradrille, $24.99: Everything is right about this shoe-the color, the style, the comfort and the price.
- Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flops, $32: With a wide color selection these are great shoes to throw on to go anywhere this summer.
- A2 by Aerosoles for Target, $49.99: These wedges are comfy and a great price. PLUS they come in multiple neutral colors.
- TKEES Sunscreen Flip Flops, $50: A neutral for the pool, beach or anywhere.
- Sam Edelman GiGi Sandal, $59.95: The perfect sandal for a long summer dress. It comes in a ton of great colors.
- Teva Universal Flatform Sandal, $59.95: An update to the original, these will give you a little list, style and the comfort that you remember from growing up.
- Treton NYLite Plus Sneaker, $69.95: These retro sneaks are the perfect option to update your wardrobe.
- Two Part Espirdrelle by Boden, $72 (on-sale): With multiple color options to choose from you’re sure to find a pair that works for you!
- Soludos Knotted Smoking Slipper Flat, $74.95: This denim color goes with anything, making these perfect for cropped jeans or pants, shorts or even summer dresses.
- Superga Platform Sneakers, $79: Our favorite platform sneakers now have a version for summer!
- Vince Camuto Tressa Perforated Lace-Up Sandal, $79.90 (35% off): These are great for a night out and will easily take you into fall.
- TOMS Majorca Cut Out Sandal, $89: Perfect for work, or getting dressed up for a night on the town. These come in neutral colors and give you a little lift that goes a long way.
- Keen Whisper, $90: The perfect sandal for doing ANYTHING active—including chasing your children.
- Birkenstock Gizeh Birko-Flor, $94.95: BCB Founder, Lindsay, bought these while pregnant with her first—seven years ago—and hasn’t stopped wearing them since. They’ve survived two pregnancies and everything in between and after. The buckle makes these the perfect shoes for feet that go through periods of swelling.
- Nike Blazer Low Top Sneaker SE, $100: You can’t go wrong with a classic white sneaker—perfect for all things summer.
Make sure to follow the BCBlog for all things summer! We have great tips and product picks for travel, camp, style, and more—all summer long!