Summer travel season is upon us! As many of you gear up for adventures near and far, we want you to know that we have you covered with everything you need to get there, enjoy yourself and come home safely. We’ll be sharing tons of great products and advice over the next couple weeks. Here are our favorite things to use when packing for baby and kids.
- Skip Hop Zoo Luggage, $29.99: Have your child pack in their own rolling luggage. If they can wheel it through the airport, added bonus.
- Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffle, $349: Need we say more?
- Trunki, $50: This ride on suitcase brings a new meaning to “getting through the airport!”
- PackIt, prices vary: If you have any kind of food for your baby (breastmilk, formula, solid food, etc.) freeze this and put it all inside. It will keep it cool for over ten hours.
- Twelve Little Courage Backpack, $195: Using a backpack as your own carry on will make it a lot easier to keep your hands free for your kids. PLUS it is MUCH more comfortable! We love this bag for so many reasons, the main one—it’s adorable!
- Amazon Basics Four Piece Packing Cube, $22.99: A wise mom we know shared these with us. She told us that each child gets a set of cubes. One is for clothes, shoes and dirty laundry. She packs their stuff inside and puts them all in a suitcase. When they arrive at their destination she knows exactly whose stuff belongs to who.
- Storksak Duffle Bag, $200: We love this bag for packing. It comes with it’s own organizers, it rolls, and is lightweight. The best part is it’s soft structure—which makes it simple to get into any oversized bin!
- Motherload Dirty Clothes Bags, $11: Keep your clean and dirty clothes organized thanks to these awesome travel bags.
- Babymel Kids Backpack, $27.95: Have your kids pack what they can carry in a backpack of their own. This keeps the toys and other collectibles brought on a trip at bay.
- Bedbox by JetKids, $189: Not only can your kids ride this through the airport, but it turns into a leg rest/inflatable bed for the flight. You have to see it to believe it.
- North Face Base Camp Duffle, $120: You can’t go wrong using this to pack!
- Itzy Ritzy Wet Bags, $17.99: Put a change of clothes, diapers and wipes in here. If there’s a accident you have fresh EVERYTHING (make sure to include a shirt for mom!), AND you can put your wet and soiled items back in this lined bag until you can get it to the wash.
Are you a BCB VIP? BCB VIPs get exclusive discounts, gift cards, offers and more from many of our favorite travel brands including CARES, Crane USA, Babyzen, Storksak, The Mother Load, Itzy Ritzy, Contours Baby, Babymel, Skip Hop, and TWELVElittle. Use the code TRAVELVIP to save $50 on enrollment to BCB VIP and start saving on all of these brands and HUNDREDS MORE. CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
Make sure to check back for more travel tips and our favorite gear throughout the week. Happy travels!