Fourth of July is rapidly approaching and we want to help you find the perfect outfit for your little ones. We’ve rounded up our Fourth of July fashion for the little ones and we’re positive you’ll agree these items are red, white and cute!
- White and Blue Flowing Knit Tank from Lands’ End, $8.99: This tank top is a must. Not only will your daughter look super cute on the Fourth of July but it can be worn all summer long.
- White and Blue Floral Dress from Tea Collection, $18.95: This blue and white dress can be dressed up or dressed down, making it a go-to Fourth of July outfit.
- White ‘Merica Shirt from Psychobaby, $16.00: As far as graphic t-shirts go, we’re loving this “Merica” shirt. It’s the perfect shirt for the Fourth of July.
- Red Shorts from Primary, $14.00: These adorable shorts come in 16 different colors. What’s not to love?
- Stars and Stripes Flip Flops from Justice, $4.99: These stars and stripes sandals are the perfect addition to your daughter’s shoe collection.
- White America Poplin Shirt from Old Navy, $14.00: This button-up shirt combines class with spirt. What more could you ask for?
- Gray and Blue Star Shorts from Hanna Andersson, $22.00: These comfortable patterned shorts are a must have for all Fourth of July activities.
- White American Cutie Bodysuit from The Children’s Place, $4.97: What’s more adorable than a baby in an “American Cutie” bodysuit on the Fourth of July? Nothing.
- American Flag T-shirt from H&M, $12.99: This American flag t-shirt is cute and comfortable; it’s the complete package.
- White Love This Land T-shirt from Nordstrom, $28.00: While this “Love This Land” shirt is a great shirt everyday, it’s perfect for Fourth of July.
- American Flag Tank Top from Carter’s, $7.00: An American flag shirt on the Fourth of July, what could be better?
- White and Blue Polka Dot Dress from Mini Boden, $43.20: You truly can’t go wrong with a white and blue polkadot dress. It’s great for any occasion.
- Red White and Cool Tank Top from Target, $4.50: The text on this shirt says it all, “Red, white and cool.”
- Blue Star Shorts from Gap, $19.95: There’s no better way to show your Fourth of July spirit than with blue starred shorts.
Make sure to follow the BCBlog for more summer 2017 coverage!