BCB caught up with some of our favorite moms across the country to get the scoop on what they can’t wait to do with their families this summer. Make sure to check out their awesome websites designed just for moms!
Name: Lindsey Miller
Calls Los Angeles, CA Home
Kids: Avery, 3 years old; Luca, 6 months
About: I started my blog, Rockin’ Mama Life, when my oldest was about two, after struggling to find my place in motherhood. My “mission” is to have a real, relatable and positive voice. You will see me cry when my colicky baby won’t stop crying, laugh when my three-year-old pulls out his penis at Mother’s Day brunch and speak up about the good, bad, and always funny aspects of motherhood. I’m also a fitness expert and will be launching my prenatal and postpartum fitness videos later this summer!
What Lindsey and her family can’t wait to do this summer:
- Go on our annual upstate NY family vacation. We stay in our family lake house and boat, fish, water ski and enjoy sunny days and campfires at night.
- Bring our new baby to the beach for the first time!
- Celebrate our oldest’s 4th birthday with a fun dinosaur themed party.
- Celebrate the 4th of July with parades and outdoor concerts.
- Have picnic lunches, lots of BBQs and insane amounts of watermelon.