This post is brought to you by Stuck On You–the experts in personalized, scratch-resistant name labels, we’ve got all the shapes, sizes and colors to suit every child’s personality. Label it or lose it!
Fashionistas rejoice! We rounded up the trendiest back to school clothes for big kids and all of these items are sure to give your children the extra boost of confidence they need to begin the upcoming school year.
- Dark Blue Lace Top from H&M, $6.99: This lace top is as versatile as it gets.
- ‘Circle of Life’ T-Shirt from The Pine Torch, $24.00: You’re crazy if you ‘donut’ like this shirt.
- Patterned Smock Top from Mini Boden, $37.80: This top screams ‘first day of school.’
- Denim Skirt from Gap, $23.97: There’s nothing trendier right now than denim skirts.
- Denim Tiered Sleeve Top from Justice, $27.00: Your child will be the most fashionable one in her class with this denim top.
- ‘IL Love You Forever’ T-Shirt from Megan Lee Designs, $24.00: These state t-shirts are simply adorable.
- Pink Pocket Dress from Hanna Andersson, $39.00: Pockets and stripes, what’s not to love?
- Skinny Jeans from Nordstrom, $29.90: Dark wash skinny jeans? Yes, please!
- Black Printed Leggings from Old Navy, $6.00: Leggings are a necessity and the pattern is the icing on the cake.
- Blue Knit Dress from Target, $14.99: There’s no such thing as owning too many dresses.
- ‘Awesome Sauce’ T-Shirt from The Pine Torch, $24.00: The graphic says it all.
- Multicolored Sweatshirt from H&M, $14.99: This sweatshirt does a great job of combining fashion and comfort.
- Heather Blue Golf Polo from Target, $16.99: You can never own too many golf polos.
- Baseball Tee from Gymboree, $10.00: Let your child show off his sporty side with this fun baseball tee.
- Red Double Layer Shirt from Hanna Andersson, $34.00: Aren’t quite sold on the car graphic? This neat shirt also comes in three different designs and colors.
- ‘MagicAL’ T-Shirt from Megan Lee Designs, $24.00: Represent your state with this fun t-shirt.
- Color-Blocked Pocket Tee from Old Navy, $12.00: This color-blocked pocket tee is trendy as can be.
- Straight Leg Jeans from Nordstrom, $40.90: Every boy needs a pair of basic jeans.
- Cream Caramel Joggers from Gap, $29.95: These joggers are the perfect choice for every occasion.
- Green Music T-Shirt from Mini Boden, $27.00: **Drumroll for this awesome t-shirt**
Looking for shoes to go with your child’s outfits? Look no further! Check out our back to school shoe roundup.
We’re giving away $1000+ prize package in our 2017 Back to School Sweepstakes with Babiekins magazine. Make sure to CHECK IT OUT and ENTER TO WIN HERE.