Today is one of the most delicious days of the year: National S’mores Day. In honor of this mouthwatering holiday, we rounded up three of the most creative s’mores recipes. While they may not be your typical campfire s’more, they’re just as tasty.
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY S’MORES
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Line a baking pan with 2 graham cracker squares for as many s’mores as you want to make.
- Place a marshmallow on every other graham cracker square.
- Place in oven and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, watching closely, till graham cracker is golden.
- Meanwhile, slice the tops off your strawberries and slice them into 4ths.
- Place 3 pieces of a Hershey’s bar and 2 to 3 strawberries on top of the other graham cracker.
- Fold together and enjoy!
Photo and recipe from: lmld.org
- 7 whole graham crackers (equals 1 cup), finely crushed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (1.55 oz.) milk chocolate candy bars (I used Hershey’s), divided into rectangles
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
Photo and recipe from: thefirstyearblog.com
NO BAKE S’MORES BARS
- 1 bag (11-12 ounces) chocolate chips, semi-sweet or milk
- 1 tablespoon Crisco shortening or vegetable oil
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
Photo and recipe from: crazyforcrust.com