This post is brought to you by Stuck On You–the experts in personalized, scratch-resistant name labels, we’ve got all the shapes, sizes and colors to suit every child’s personality. Label it or lose it!
School is just around the corner and we all know what that means: back to school shopping. We rounded up our favorite back to school backpacks for big kids and these unique backpacks are bound to give your children the confidence they need to begin the upcoming school year. Have preschoolers? Check out our favorite backpacks for the smaller set.
- Striped Backpack from Scout, $54.00: You can’t go wrong with a classic striped backpack.
- Green Dino Camo Backpack from Bixbee, $39.99: In addition to the unique dino camo graphic, the horizontal design was developed specifically for children.
- Blue Fish Backpack from Amazon, $37.95: It’s only fitting that this underwater backpack is water resistant.
- Personalized Zebra Print Backpack from Pottery Barn Kids, $39.00: Your child will be drooling over this personalized zebra print backpack.
- Gray and Pink Backpack from Nordstrom, $54.50: This adorable backpack comes with princess themed iron-on patches that are bound to make your child feel like royalty.
- Purple Outer Space Backpack from Lands’ End, $39.00: Travel to a galaxy far far away with this outer space backpack.
- Linen Shark Backpack from SoYoung, $45.00: Who says sharks were only meant for ‘Shark Week?’
- Blue Sports Backpack from Target, $29.99: Jocks rejoice! This sports backpack is perfect for all athletes.
- Multicolored Backpack from Land of Nod, $65.00: Your child will make a statement with this eye-catching, colorful backpack.
- Multicolored Garden Backpack from Hanna Andersson, $46.00: This backpack is proof floral patterns are always in style.
We’re giving away $1000+ prize package in our 2017 Back to School Sweepstakes with Babiekins magazine. Make sure to CHECK IT OUT and ENTER TO WIN HERE.