It seems like a lifetime ago that my 4 year old and I pulled out of his preschool parking lot, windows down, singing Alice Cooper’s School’s Out For Summer. We kicked off vacation with a celebratory cone at the ice cream shop and plotted our summer adventures. I had so many visions for what the summer would look like (and all of them were filled with all smiles and sunshine). But let’s be honest, with two young kids this is not always reality. Late nights spent by the bonfire often led to overly tired tantrums the next day. An anticipated day at the pool with friends had to be postponed when little brother fell ill, and everyone in the city probably heard the disappointment. Regardless, I will look back on this summer fondly, but don’t be surprised, if you catch me doing a full out “happy dance” as I shop for back to school items.
This jig is not just because the school bell is about to ring, but also because I realized how much I will be saving on back to school fashions this year thanks to BCB VIP. So far I have saved $35.50 on my back to school shopping and I haven’t even used the $20 off from Pediped yet! The savings on footwear alone makes becoming a BCB VIP worth it.
- Doodle Pants has some adorable leggings that are perfect for your preschooler and best of all, BCB VIPs save 28%, making this pair only $17.28.
- If you do not feel like spending the remainder of your summer shopping, Mac & Mia is here to help. They will handpick items based on your style preferences and ship you a box of 6-9 items- you only pay for what you keep. Best of all, BCBVIPs don’t pay a styling fee, which saves $20.
- Puddle jumping is a favorite pastime of most kids, so rain boots are a necessity for back to school. With BCB VIP you can save 20% on your favorite boots from Western Chief. Another $6 in my pocket.
- What girl doesn’t want to be compared to a Disney princess and what little boy doesn’t dream of being a superhero? Thanks to Shop Blake Ruby their dreams can come true. Saving 10% on all orders is just icing on the BCB VIP cake.
- As a boy mom, I don’t get to stock up on hair accessories, but there really is nothing cuter than a girl with an adorable bow in her hair. No Slippy Hair Clippy offers BCB VIPs 20% off and these bows get rave reviews from the girl moms I know.
BCB VIP offers savings on SO many backpacks and lunchboxes for all your kiddos. Check out some of the ones featured in the image above and save:
Butterfly Bag from Bixbee, Price for BCB VIPs: $25.48
Big Kid Courage Backpack from TwelveLittle, Price for BCB VIPs $46.40
Fire Bird Flyer from Bixbee, price for BCB VIPs: $25.48
Junior Kids Spaceman by Baby Mel, price for BCB VIPs $23.96
These are just some of the savings you can get from BCB VIP. Our incredible parent perk program saves you money on our favorite products and services for the whole family.
Not yet a BCB VIP, join now!