This post is brought to you by Stuck On You–the experts in personalized, scratch-resistant name labels, we’ve got all the shapes, sizes and colors to suit every child’s personality. Label it or lose it!
The start of school is just around the corner and we’re here to help you prepare for the big day. We rounded up the best back to school lunch boxes and this year’s wide variety has something for everyone! Here are some great water bottles and containers you may want as well!
- Orange Giraffe Lunch Box from SoYoung, $30.00: Animal lovers everywhere are lining up for this unique lunchbox.
- Purple Butterfly Lunchbox from Amazon, $9.99: This purple butterfly lunchbox is simply adorable.
- Peanuts Character Lunchbox from Nordstrom, $15.99: Take your child back in time with this classic Peanuts lunchbox.
- Zoo Lunch Kit from Skip Hop, $9.00: This zoo lunch kit makes lunchtime easy. Not quite sold on the giraffe? It also comes shaped like six different animals.
- Mickey Mouse Lunch Bag from Hanna Andersson, $22.40: Disney fanatics rejoice! This lunch box is perfect for your little one.
- Monkey Lunchbox from Bixbee, $17.99: Stop monkeying around! You know this lunch box is perfect for your child.
- Patterned Lunch Box from Land of Nod, $11.97: This colorful design will brighten up your child’s day.
- Divided Container from U Konserve, $17.95: While this may not be a traditional lunch box, this divided container allows you to easily pack your children a delicious, nutritious meal.
- Blue Outer Space Lunchbox from Target, $10.39: Transport your little ones to outer space with this galaxy themed lunchbox.
- Personalized Pink Lunch Bag from Psychobaby, $22.00: You can personalize this lunch bag with your child’s name. What’s not to love?
Make sure to follow the BCBlog for more back to school coverage!
We’re giving away $1000+ prize package in our 2017 Back to School Sweepstakes with Babiekins magazine. Make sure to CHECK IT OUT and ENTER TO WIN HERE.