When packing your child’s lunch, the contents inside are just as important as the actual lunch box. We rounded up some great products to put in your child’s lunch box, making your job just a little bit easier.
- Stainless Steel Snack Containers from Amazon, $18.95: These leak-proof containers are a must when packing your child snacks.
- Fork and Spoon Set from Innobaby, $9.99: This stainless-steel fork and spoon set is an easy and environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic silverware. Oh, and it also comes with a convenient carrying case.
- Magenta Ice Pack from U Konserve, $10.95: Keep your child’s perishables cold with this adorable ice pack.
- Batman Thermos from Target, $14.99: This Batman thermos is a lunchtime necessity. It keeps food hot for up to five hours or cold for up to ten hours.
- Bento Box with Locking Lid from Fit & Fresh, $29.99: Packing your child’s lunch in this durable bento box will change the way you prepare food forever.
- Reusable Food Pouch from Squooshi, $14.99: Reusable and refillable food pouches, what more could you ask for?
- Blue Outer Space Lunch Kit from Skip Hop, $9.00: Send your child to outer space with this intergalactic four-piece lunch kit.
- Divided Platter With Blue Lid from Innobaby, $19.99: Make sure your child is getting the daily nutrients he or she needs with this divided platter’s five compartments.
- Blue Kozy Wrap from U Konserve, $6.95: Plastic baggies be gone! Kozy Wrap is an innovative way to store your child’s food when putting it in his or her lunch box.
- Reusable Silicone Snack Bags from Silikids, $11.95: Your child will never go hungry with these reusable snack bags.
Looking to buy your child a new lunch box? We have some great suggestions for those too!