You shouldn’t have to adjust your style just because you’re pregnant. We rounded up the best maternity jeans and they’re all the perfect combination of fashion and comfort. What more could you ask for?
- Ripped Boyfriend Jeans from Asos, $25.50: Boyfriend jeans are always in style, especially when pregnant! They provide the comfort you need to make it through the day.
- Cropped Boot Cut Jeans from J.Crew, $59.99: These classic jeans are perfect for any and all occasions.
- Ripped Skinny Ankle Jeans from Gap, $39.99: There’s no denying just how trendy these ripped jeans are. They also have a full panel that provides maximum support.
- White Skinny Jeans from Isabella Oliver, $95.00: These white jeans were designed with comfort in mind, to help you look effortlessly chic.
- Light Wash Skinny Jeans from Old Navy, $34.00: Light wash skinny jeans go with everything, making them the ideal pair of jeans.
- Black Ripped Jeans from A Pea In The Pod, $88.00: Everyone needs a pair of black jeans and these have a Secret Fit Belly panel.
- Dark Wash Skinny Jeans from Destination Maternity, $49.98: Dark wash jeans are the perfect solution to every outfit dilemma.
- Boot Cut Jeans from J Brand, $209.00: The classic cut and elastic side panels are reason enough to purchase these jeans.
- Gray Skinny Jeans from Nordstrom, $114.99: Mix up your wardrobe with this pair of grey skinny jeans. The over-the-belly panel is just an added bonus.
- Skinny Jeans from H&M, $34.99: These jean’s wide ribbing makes them an absolute must.
Dresses more your style? Check out our favorites!