Best Girls Leggings
Jeans are great and all, but leggings have become a staple in every girl’s closet. Whether plain and black or patterned and colorful, leggings are the perfect way to combine comfort and fashion. Check out our roundup on girls leggings below.
- Navy Leggings with Cat Detailing from Mini Boden, $23.40: The cat detailing gives these leggings the extra flair they need.
- Black Zip-Pocket Leggings from Old Navy, $12.00: The comfort of leggings and the convenience of a zipper? Yes please.
- Burgundy Gradient Leggings from Nordstrom, $55.o0: These gradient leggings add the perfect pop of color to any outfit.
- Printed Leggings from Zara, $9.90: Mix up your child’s wardrobe with these trendy printed leggings.
- Light Pink Leggings from Forever 21, $3.90: Your daughter will look ‘pretty in pink’ in these adorable leggings.
- Gray Jersey Leggings with Hearts from H&M, $6.99: These heart leggings are fashionable as can be.
- Black Outer Space Leggings from Gap, $25.00: These leggings are simply out of this world.
- Black Ribbed Leggings from Target, $12.99: Thanks to the ribbed detailing, these leggings are anything but ordinary.
- Tie Dye High-Waisted Leggings from Justice, $19.90: Tie dye is always a great go-to, it’ll never go out of style.
- Purple Leggings from Hanna Andersson, $22.00: Everyone needs a pair of solid colored leggings. These also come in 13 other colors.
Looking for more than just leggings? Check out our back to school clothing roundup.