The seasons are changing and we all know what that means: a brand new wardrobe. We rounded up this season’s best coats for expectant moms and as you can see, they’re the trendy fall must haves you’ve all been waiting for.
- Dark Green Parka from H&M, $59.99: This fashionable parka keeps the cold out, making it a must for fall.
- Navy Trapeze Coat from Nordstrom, $259.00: This gorgeous trapeze coat is perfect for any occasion.
- Jungle Green Utility Jacket from Gap, $69.00: Utility jackets are here to stay so hop on the bandwagon.
- Olive Green Suede Zipper Jacket from Pink Blush Maternity, $58.00: This suede jacket is as fashion-forward as it gets.
- Faux Leather Jacket from A Pea in the Pod, $128.00: This faux leather jacket screams ‘trendy.’
- Distressed Denim Jacket from Motherhood Maternity, $59.98: You can’t go wrong with a denim jacket.
- Gray Hooded Jacket from Destination Maternity, $99.98: This comfortable jacket helps you stay warm, while looking your best.
- Navy Raincoat from Asos, $135.00: Raincoats are a necessity this fall.
- Navy Hooded Cape from Seraphine, $155.00: Capes are the perfect way to change things up this season.
- Black and White Patterned Wrap Coat from Isabella Oliver, $159.00: The unique black and white pattern is reason enough to purchase this coat.
Want to complete your fall look? Check out our roundup on the best maternity jeans.