Hit the town with your little ones this fall and take in a kid-friendly play. We rounded up the best kids theater performances of the season and these beloved plays and musicals are bound to keep the whole family entertained.
- Peter Pan Jr. – Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati in Ohio, (October 21 – 29, 2017):
Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook are making they way to Ohio to put on the show of a lifetime. Witness the magic that is known so well as Peter Pan, complete with catchy songs and one of a kind characters.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in New York, (Now – April 22, 2018):
Seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory can only be compared to winning a golden ticket. Witness the unique songs and characters that continue to excite fans across the globe.
- School Of Rock – Cadillac Place Theater in Illinois, (November 1 – 19, 2017):
Your family won’t want to miss this incredible musical. Based on the classic film, School Of Rock brings Dewey Finn and his students to life, as they set out to win Battle of the Bands.
- Wicked – Gershwin Theatre in New York, (Now – April 15, 2018):
The beloved musical is back and it’s an absolute must for you and your family. Wicked is a prequel to The Wizard Of Oz and features incredible music and top-of-the-line acting.
- Junie B. Jones The Musical – Columbus Children’s Theatre in Ohio, ( September 21 – October 15, 2017):
Based on the best-selling books, Junie B. Jones is a must for all families. Prepare to laugh along as everyone’s favorite first grader, Junie B. Jones comes to life and faces her problems head-on.
- The Jungle Book – Birmingham Children’s Theatre at the BJCC in Alabama, (October 7 – 8, 2017):
This classic Disney play is great for the whole family. Take in The Jungle Book for two days only, as it makes its way to Alabama for what’s bound to be the viewing of a lifetime.
- Aladdin – New Amsterdam Theatre in New York, (Now – March 11, 2018):
Your family will witness ‘a whole new world’ as this classic movie comes to life. Join Princess Jasmine, Aladdin and Jafar in this theatrical adaptation of the Disney favorite.
- Newsies – Marriott Theatre in Illinois, (October 25 – December 31, 2017):
Newsies is coming to Illinois and kids everywhere are lining up to witness the sensation that is this beloved musical. Inspired by the Newsboy Strike of 1899, Newsies is a show all families need to see.
- The Lion King – Minskoff Theatre in New York, (Now – March 11, 2018):
Witness ‘the circle of life’ for yourself as your family takes in this award-winning Disney musical. This Broadway show is perfect for the whole family and is bound to leave everyone wanting more.
- Paw Patrol Live! – Dolby Theatre in California, (October 13 – October 15, 2017):
Everyone’s favorite Nickelodeon show, Paw Patrol is bringing the theatrical experience of a lifetime to your hometown as they continue their first ever live action stage tour. This adorable show stops at the Dolby Theatre for three days only in October.
Looking to spend time outdoors with your little ones this fall? Check out the best places to go apple picking across America.