Nothing screams fall more than a trendy new coat. We rounded up the best fall coats for big kids and they’re all bound to be major crowdpleasers.
- Navy Wool Peacoat from Gap, $88.00: A peacoat should be a staple in every child’s wardrobe.
- Gray Plaid Fleece Jacket from Old Navy, $39.99: The adorable plaid pattern is reason enough to buy this jacket.
- Blue 3-In-1 Jacket from The Children’s Place, $69.95: There’s three ways to wear this jacket, making it the deal of the century.
- Violet Full Zip Jacket from The North Face, $80.00: You can never go wrong with a North Face jacket.
- Army Green Bomber Jacket from Nordstrom, $65.00: This army green bomber jacket screams ‘trendsetter.’
- Red Windbreaker from Hanna Andersson, $54.40: Every child needs a windbreaker.
- Green Camo Raincoat from Western Chief, $40.00: Rain or shine, this awesome raincoat will be on your child’s mind.
- Plush Jersey Jacket from Zara, $25.90: This plush jersey jacket is as trendy as it gets.
- Gray Fleece Jacket from Target, $29.99: Protect your child from the cold with this gray fleece jacket.
- Classic Denim Jacket from Gymboree, $25.19: The name says it all, this denim jacket is a classic.
Looking for a coat for your little one? Check out our fall coat roundup for toddlers.