As the weather continues to cool off, there’s only one thing on our minds: outerwear. We rounded up the best fall coats for toddlers and these adorable coats are perfect for every occasion.
- Red Lady Bug Raincoat from Western Chief, $38.00: Sensible and fashionable, what more could you ask for?
- Gray Varsity Jacket from Nordstrom, $49.00: Varsity jackets are always in style.
- Faux Fur Cheetah Jacket from Gap, $78.00: This jacket is simply cheetahlicious.
- Pink Cable Knit Coat from Sprout San Fransisco, $59.20: Your little one will be ‘pretty in pink’ in this coat.
- Dino Puffer Jacket from Gymboree, $48.97: What’s cuter than a dinosaur jacket?
- Quilted Jacket from KicKee Pants, 56.00: You can’t go wrong with a simple quilted jacket.
- Beige Utility Jacket from Old Navy, $39.99: This neutral jacket goes with everything.
- Embroidered Denim Jacket form The Children’s Place, $29.95: Denim jackets? Yes please.
- Multicolored Down Puffer Jacket from Hanna Andersson, $70.40: This jacket proves more colors = more fun.
- Blue Fleece Jacket from Target, $18.99: Every child needs a fleece jacket.
Looking to complete your toddler’s outfit? Check out our back to school shoe roundup.