A growing child calls for a new Halloween costume, so we rounded up the best Halloween costumes for toddlers. While these costumes all differ, they have one thing in common: they’ll all look adorable on your toddler.
- Dinosaur Costume from Walmart, $30.28: Transport your toddler back in time with this dinosaur costume.
- Pink Crayon from Halloween Express, $33.99: This costume shows off your toddler’s colorful personality.
- Yellow Minion Costume from Spirit Halloween, $24.99: Your toddler will look anything but ‘despicable’ in this adorable minion costume.
- Spider-Man Costume from Party City, $19.99: Our spider senses are tingling! This costume is simply adorable.
- Witch Costume from Pottery Barn Kids, $79.00: You can’t go wrong with a witch costume, it’s a classic.
- Paw Patrol Costume from ToysRUs, $24.99: Bring your toddler’s favorite show to life with this Paw Patrol costume.
- Blue Elsa Costume from Target, $52.99: Your toddler won’t ‘let it go’ if she isn’t Elsa for Halloween.
- Blue Stitch Costume from Etsy, $34.00: Your child will be the cutest Stitch you’ve ever seen.
- Pink Sparkle Princess Costume from Amazon, $16.62: Let your toddler unleash her inner-princess.
- Silver Unicorn Headband from Land of Nod, $20.00: Can’t get your toddler to dress up? A unicorn headband is the perfect compromise.
Have a newborn at home? Check out our roundup on halloween costumes for babies.