Whether your child wants to dress up like a princess, a Disney character or something spooky, we found the perfect costume for them. We rounded up the best Halloween costumes for big kids below.
- Belle Costume from Spirit Halloween, $39.99: Your child will be the ‘belle’ of the ball in this adorable costume.
- Basketball Hoop Costume from Halloween Express, $40.99: This costume is perfect for your little sports fanatic.
- Woody Costume from Disney, $31.46: Bring your Disney favorite to life with this adorable Woody Costume.
- Supergirl Costume from ToysRUs, $23.99: Your daughter can’t go wrong dressed as Supergirl this halloween.
- Cupcake Costume from H&M, $29.99: Your child will look so sweet in this cupcake costume.
- Skeleton Costume from Walmart, $9.03: Show off your spooky side with this skeleton costume.
- Michael Jackson Costume from Target, $26.99: The musical legend lives on thanks to this Michael Jackson costume.
- Diner Server Costume from Land of Nod, $20.00: Your daughter can bring back the classics dressed as an old fashioned diner server.
- Inflatable Sumo Wrestler Costume from Amazon, $33.99: This comical sumo wrestler costume is a must.
- Pizza Costume from Party City, $24.99: This pizza costume proves ‘you are what you eat.’
Halloween just isn’t complete without some classic, spooky movies. Check out our favorite kid-friendly Halloween movies.