It may feel too soon to think about the holidays, but they are really right around the corner! It’s time to go shopping for those cute holiday outfits. We rounded up some of our favorite holiday items for your big kid and they’re all bound to bring holiday cheer.
- Navy Button Down Shirt from Old Navy, $19.99: Your child will be the best dressed one at this year’s holiday festivities.
- Red Heart Shirt from Target, $12.99: Nothing screams ‘holiday spirit’ more than this festive shirt.
- Cable-Knit Sweater from Gap, $44.95: The holidays are the perfect time for your son to show off this sophisticated sweater.
- Navy Long Sleeved Graphic T-Shirt from Mini Boden, $32.00: This graphic t-shirt adds a new twist to a holiday classic.
- Long Sleeved Polar Bear Shirt from Hanna Andersson, $34.00: This polar bear shirt is the perfect item to add to your daughter’s winter wardrobe.
- Red Snoopy Holiday Sweater from Nordstrom, $35.00: A Snoopy holiday sweater, what more could you ask for?
- Black Skirt With Bow from Zara, $22.90: This adorable black skirt is as trendy as it gets.
- Green Long Sleeved Jersey Dress from H&M, $17.99: This fashionable dress is perfect for all holiday dinners.
- Turkey Backpack from Bixbee, $19.99: This limited edition turkey backpack is as festive as it gets.
- Black Dress Shoes from Pediped, $55.00: Your child will put her best foot forward this holiday season, thanks to these dress shoes.
Looking for new holiday clothes for the holidays? Check out our holiday fashion preview for moms & moms-to-be.