Fashion + Style
Holiday Fashion Preview: Toddler
The holidays may be stressful but finding your toddler an outfit shouldn’t be. We rounded up some great items that are both festive and practical for the upcoming holiday season.
- Reindeer Pocket Neck Sweater from Target, $14.99: This sweater brings holiday cheer AND keeps your toddler warm.
- Gold V-Neck Blouse from Old Navy, $18.00: Pair this trendy shirt with leggings or jeans and your little one is ready to go.
- Gray Graphic ‘Oh Deer’ Shirt from Mini Boden, $22.00: The creative play on words is reason enough to purchase this shirt for your little one.
- Gray Mock Neck Dress from Sprout San Fransisco, $118.00: This adorable dress is perfect for all holiday functions. Want to keep your little one even warmer? Pair it with a pair of leggings.
- Argyle Sweater Vest from The Children’s Place, $9.98: Your little one will look adorable in this classy sweater vest.
- Red Tulle Dress from Nordstrom, $58.00: This beautiful dress is perfect for even the fanciest of holiday occasions.
- Blue Cardigan from Gap, $44.95: The cold weather has nothing on this classy cardigan.
- Blue Penguin Pajamas from Hanna Andersson, $30.00: Make bedtime festive with these adorable winter pajamas.
- Santa Backpack from Bixbee, $19.99: Your toddler will love getting in the holiday spirit with this festive, limited edition backpack.
- Black Dress Shoes With Bow from Pediped, $51.00: These dress shoes are the perfect addition to any holiday outfit.
Do YOU need something to wear this holiday season? Check out our holiday fashion preview for moms & moms-to-be.