The holidays may be stressful but finding your toddler an outfit shouldn’t be. We rounded up some great items that are both festive and practical for the upcoming holiday season.
- Reindeer Pocket Neck Sweater from Target, $14.99: This sweater brings holiday cheer AND keeps your toddler warm.
- Gold V-Neck Blouse from Old Navy, $18.00: Pair this trendy shirt with leggings or jeans and your little one is ready to go.
- Gray Graphic ‘Oh Deer’ Shirt from Mini Boden, $22.00: The creative play on words is reason enough to purchase this shirt for your little one.
- Gray Mock Neck Dress from Sprout San Fransisco, $118.00: This adorable dress is perfect for all holiday functions. Want to keep your little one even warmer? Pair it with a pair of leggings.
- Argyle Sweater Vest from The Children’s Place, $9.98: Your little one will look adorable in this classy sweater vest.
- Red Tulle Dress from Nordstrom, $58.00: This beautiful dress is perfect for even the fanciest of holiday occasions.
- Blue Cardigan from Gap, $44.95: The cold weather has nothing on this classy cardigan.
- Blue Penguin Pajamas from Hanna Andersson, $30.00: Make bedtime festive with these adorable winter pajamas.
- Santa Backpack from Bixbee, $19.99: Your toddler will love getting in the holiday spirit with this festive, limited edition backpack.
- Black Dress Shoes With Bow from Pediped, $51.00: These dress shoes are the perfect addition to any holiday outfit.
Do YOU need something to wear this holiday season? Check out our holiday fashion preview for moms & moms-to-be.