We know how important it is to keep your child warm this winter so we rounded up the best winter accessories for toddlers this holiday season. Check out the complete list below.
- Blue Knot Headband from KicKee Pants, $14.40: This knot headband is the perfect way to keep your little one’s ears warm this winter.
- Red Velvet Bow Earmuffs from Nordstrom, $14.00: These adorable earmuffs can be worn with casual or fancy apparel, making them a must for your little one this winter.
- Flannel Panda Hat from Sprout San Fransisco, $38.00: Your toddler will look adorable in this flannel hat.
- Star Wars Trapper Hat from Gap, $29.95: The force is strong with this comfortable trapper hat.
- Critter Finger Gloves from Target, $5.99: The fun design will make your little one look forward to putting on gloves this winter.
- Red, White and Blue Knitted Scarf from Mini Boden, $15.60: This patriotic scarf goes with everything.
- Reindeer Pilot Cap from Hanna Andersson, $11.00: This reindeer cap is as festive as it gets.
- ‘I Didn’t Do It’ Pom Pom Beanie and Mittens Set from The Children’s Place, $9.98: The humorous phrase is reason enough to buy this beanie and mittens set.
- Polar Bear Graphic Tights from Old Navy, $7.99: Tights are an absolute must this winter.
- Black Cuff Socks from Pediped, $5.00: Your little one can never have too many socks.
Looking to keep your baby warm this winter? Check out our roundup on the best winter accessories for babies!