Winter is here and it’s time to bundle up! Your cute little bundles can still look stylish with these stellar winter accessories for babies. They are sure to help keep your baby dry and warm this season.
- Purple Bow Headband from Nordstrom, $10.50: This bow headband is a trendy alternative to a hat this winter.
- Crochet Hat and Mittens Set from Mini Boden, $29.40: This set is a cute and cost efficient choice for your baby.
- Pink Cookie Double Knot Hat from KicKee Pants, $12.00: Your baby will look absolutely adorable in this pink cookie hat.
- Pink Mittens from Target, $5.99: These mittens are bound to keep your baby warm this winter.
- Red Santa Hat from Hanna Andersson, $22.00: This Santa Hat is as festive as it gets.
- Chestnut Mittens With Pom from Sprout San Fransisco, $48.00: Mittens are an absolute must this winter.
- Sherpa Booties from Gymboree, $14.97: These adorable booties are perfect the for cold weather.
- Snowman Garter Hat from Gap, $9.99: This festive hat is the perfect way to keep your little one’s ears warm this winter.
- Cozy Critter Socks from Old Navy, $3.99: These Cozy Critter Socks are adorable and practical.
- Pink Turn Cuff Socks from Pediped, $5.00: These socks are cute and comfortable, making them the perfect choice for your baby.
Looking for holiday apparel for your baby? Check out our Holiday Fashion Preview.