Winter is here and unfortunately, so is cold weather. We rounded up the best winter accessories for big kids to help your children stay bundled and warm this holiday season.
- ‘Sup Gnomie’ LED Light Up Beanie from Nordstrom, $18.00: Light up capabilities and a funny phrase? This beanie truly has it all.
- Multicolored Knit Scarf from Mini Boden, $15.60: This multicolored scarf is as versatile as it gets.
- Red Cable-Knit Neckwarmer from Gap, $17.99: Neckwarmers are a must this winter.
- Faux Fur Infinity Scarf from Justice, $14.90: Your big kid will be the trendiest kid in her class thanks to this infinity scarf.
- Pink ‘Frozen’ Gloves from H&M, $6.99: Your big kid definitely won’t be ‘Frozen’ this winter if she wears these gloves.
- Multicolored Fur Trim Trapper Hat from Hanna Andersson, $36.00: This hat is bound to keep your big kid warm this winter.
- ‘Awesome’ Knit Beanie from The Children’s Place, $6.47: Your big kid can show everyone just how awesome he or she is in this winter hat.
- Sweater-Knit Tech-Tip Gloves from Old Navy, $9.00: These tech-tip gloves make it easy for your big kid to continue using his or her electronics, while remaining warm.
- Black Minnie Mouse Hat from Target, $9.99: Everyone loves a Disney themed hat.
- Red Knitted Beret from Zara, $9.90: This beret is as trendy as it gets.
Looking for holiday apparel for your big kid? Check out our Holiday Fashion Preview.