More and more adult brands are beginning to create clothing for children, allowing your little one to dress as your mini-me. Whether it’s activewear or formalwear, matching with your child is simply adorable and we’ve rounded up some great brands to help you do just that.
- Wool Running Shoes from Allbirds, ($95.00 for women and $55.00 for girls): Stay in sync with your little one in these matching running shoes.
- Double Knit Baseball Raglan from Marine Layer, ($78.00 for men and $38.00 for boys): These raglan shirts are perfect for all the men in your life.
- Black High-Top Shoes from Converse, ($85.00 for adults and $35.00 for infants/toddlers): These shoes are as classic as it gets.
- Lacoste Polo Shirt from J.Crew, ($98.00 for men and $55.00 for boys): Polos are a staple in all men (and boys) closets.
- Bailey Bow Boots from UGG, ($205.00 for women and $130.00 for toddlers): These matching boots are the perfect way to ensure you and your little one stay warm this winter.
- Navy Dress from Lilly Pulitzer, ($108.00 for women and $52.00 for girls): Matching dresses, what more could you ask for?
- Star Wars Pajamas from Hanna Andersson, ($23.00 for adult top, $23.00 for adult bottom, $25.00 for kids/baby): These matching pajamas are the perfect apparel for your family’s next holiday card.
- Moto Jacket from Old Navy, ($36.00 for women and $32.00 for toddlers): You and your little one will be the trendiest people in the room, thanks to these adorable jackets.
- Blue Dress Shirt from Gap, ($59.95 for men and $29.95 for boys): Every man needs a good dress shirt, so why not have them match?