Kids are messy but thankfully there are ways to minimize the daily mess they make. We rounded up the 8 best products to keep your kid’s toys organized and they are all truly lifesavers.
- Storagepalooza Bins from Land of Nod: These stackable bins are great for storing just about anything. Whether you use them for your children’s toys or your own belongings, they’re a must for all households.
- Tucker Toy Chests from Pottery Barn Kids: These well-crafted toy chests are not only great for keeping the house organized but they have air holes and the ability to open from the inside, as well as safety hinges to ensure the lid doesn’t close too quickly.
- Metal Wire Puzzle Storage Rack from Target: All kids love puzzles and thanks to this amazing storage rack, your children can do them without creating a mess.
- Printed Canvas Storage Bins from Ticking Stripe: These storage bins make organizing your kid’s room easy. Simply group his or her belongings and place them in the appropriate bin.
- Alex My Art File from Target: This expandable file is the perfect way to store your little one’s art projects. Whether they make them at home or at school, they now have a designated place to go.
- Large Lego Storage Drawer from The Container Store: This large store drawer is perfect for storing all of your kid’s legos. Plus, he or she is bound to love it.
- Hanging Mesh Storage from Walmart: This hanging mesh storage allows you to keep your child’s stuffed animals and toys organized without taking up floor space.
- Toy Storage with Casters from Ikea: Thanks to this storage with casters, you child can bring you all of his or her favorite toys at once, without making a mess.
Looking for things to do with your kids besides playing with toys? Check out our roundup on the best ways to keep your kids active.