Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and that’s cause enough to begin crafting. Gather your little ones and grab some supplies because these adorable Valentine’s Day crafts are calling your name.
- Rainbow Heart Sun Catchers: You and your little one are bound to have a great time making these sun catchers . (Photo and instructions from: firefliesandmudpies.com)
- Valentine’s Day Headbands: These adorable headbands are the festive accessory you’ve been waiting for. (Photo and instructions from: eventstocelebrate.net)
- Threaded Heart Paper Plates: This creative craft is great for your children’s fine motor skills. What’s not to love? (Photo and instructions from: easypeasyandfun.com)
- Valentine’s Day Bird Feeders: Gather your little ones and create something with a purpose this Valentine’s Day. (Photo and instructions from: wineandglue.com)
- “I Love You This Much” Card: Help your little ones express their love with this unique card. (Photo and instructions from: tiffkeetch.blogspot.com)
- Heart Glitter Jars: Glitter jars are not only fun to make but they’re a great addition to your child’s room. (Photo and instructions from: fun-a-day.com)
- Valentine’s Day Heart Craft: This heart craft is downright adorable, making it the perfect craft for Valentine’s Day. (Photo and instructions from: theresourcefulmama.com)
- Pom Pom Monsters: Everyone loves a good pom pom craft and these ‘monsters’ are bound to be a hit. (Photo and instructions from: practicallyfunctional.com)
- Candy Robot Valentine: This is the perfect way to get rid of some of your Valentine’s Day candy. (Photo and instructions from: thecraftpatchblog.com)
- Valentine’s Day Wind Chimes: Every time you hear the wind chime, you’ll be reminded of the great time you had making it with your little one. (Photo and instructions from: notimeforflashcards.com)
Looking for other fun crafts to make? Check out some of our favorite kid-friendly holiday crafts.