Spring break is finally here and that’s reason enough to go shopping! We picked out some of our favorite seasonal maternity items and they’re all perfect for every vacation destination.
- Navy Padded Knot Swimsuit from Asos, $56.00: This flattering maternity swimsuit is a must for spring break.
- Jungle Green Twill Shorts from Gap, $21.97: These fun-colored shorts provide comfort and style.
- Navy Wrap Maxi Dress from Nordstrom, $118.00: This wrap maxi dress is the fashion forward item you need this spring.
- Black Peplum Tankini Bathing Suit Top from Target, $32.99: Not only is this bathing suit top cute and flattering but it also provides some much-needed comfort.
- White Skinny Ankle Jeans H&M, $49.99: Nothing screams spring break more than a pair of trendy white jeans, and these have wide jersey ribbing at the waist for added comfort.
- Navy & Off White Striped Ruffle Top from Isabella Oliver, $105.00: This nautical top is not only trendy but also perfect for spring break.
- One Shoulder Denim Dress from A Pea In The Pod, $148.00: The gorgeous detailing is reason enough to buy this dress.
- Dark Wash Denim Shorts from Old Navy, $28.00: These denim shorts have side panels, making them perfect for pregnancy.
- Ivory Swim Cover-Up from Destination Maternity, $49.98: Spring break calls for cute cover-ups and this relaxed fit one takes the cake.
- Camo Print Gaia Dress from Maia Moda, $195.00: This gorgeous dress was designed for maternity, nursing and pumping, making it a must for all expectant and new moms.
Looking for some great denim to wear throughout your pregnancy? Check out our roundup on the best maternity jeans.