One of the best perks of warm weather is taking your kids to the park and while most parks already have plenty to do, we rounded up some great toys to bring with, ensuring a fun-filled day out for the whole family.
- Hopscotch with Snap Together Board from Walmart, $27.49: Hopscotch is a classic and this board makes it easy to play anywhere.
- Superhero Walkie Talkies from Toys R’ Us, 24.99: These fun walkie talkies allow your kids to play all kinds of creative games with their friends.
- Alphabet Sidewalk Chalk from Twee, $20.00: While there are many creative sidewalk chalks to choose from, this alphabet chalk takes the cake.
- Velcro Paddle Catch and Toss Game from Amazon, $8.33: These velcro paddles put a fun twist on your classic game of catch.
- Cozy Coupe from Little Tikes, $54.99: Your little one is bound to have fun riding around in this adorable coupe.
- Football from NERF, $12.99: There’s nothing better than playing a friendly game of football with your little ones.
- Bubbles Blitz Flash Blaster from Walmart, $4.87: These bubble blasters are bound to be a big hit with your kids.
- Trixie and Dixie Jump Rope from Melissa & Doug, $6.99: Jumping rope is the perfect way to keep your children active while at the park.
Looking for other things to do outdoors? Check out these ten fun (and mostly free) outdoor activities for kids.