Spring is finally upon us and we couldn’t be happier! Help your little ones embrace the warmer weather this season with some of our favorite spring apparel items for babies. Check out the complete roundup below!
- Watermelon Seersucker Dress from Target, $13.99: This watermelon dress is simply adorable and can be easily paired with a sweater for cooler days.
- T-Shirt and Overall Set from Nordstrom, $28.00: Your little one will look stylish as can be in this overall set.
- Denim Floral Dress from Gap, $15.00: Nothing says spring quite like floral prints.
- Graphic Fleece Sweatshirt from Old Navy, $14.99: This sweatshirt is adorable and it provides enough warmth for spring’s cooler days.
- Butterflies Collar Dress from Sprout San Francisco, $80.00: Between the vibrant design and the long-sleeves, this dress is perfect for spring.
- Fleece Zip-Front Hoodies from KicKee Pants, $42.00: Your little one can never have too many hoodies.
- Pocket Friends T-Shirt from Mini Boden, $25.00: I think we can all agree, this adorable shirt is a must for spring.
- Spring Top and Legging Set from Hanna Andersson, $43.20: Your little one will look cute as a button in this top and leggings set.
- Mint Cactus Shorts from Gymboree, $11.86: These cactus shorts are a great go-to for warm spring days.
- Norm Nautical Shoes from Pediped, $42.00: Not only are these shoes adorable but they’ve also been approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Already preparing for summer? Check out our roundup on the best swimwear for kids.