National Superhero Day is this Saturday, April 28, and in celebration, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite superhero products. These 10 products may just give your kid magical, superhero powers and most can be worn or used in everyday life, making them both fun and practical.
- Batmobile Twin Bed from Delta Children, $300.00: Get your little one in the superhero spirit with this Batmobile bed.
- Marvel Denim Shorts from Gap, $25.00: Not only are these shorts ‘super’ but they’re also perfect for everyday wear.
- Marvel Rolling Backpack from Pottery Barn Kids, $44.00: Send your little one to school feeling like the superhero that he or she is with this Marvel rolling backpack.
- Wonder Woman Deluxe Storage Unit from Delta Children, $60.00: Make storing your kid’s toys fun with this Wonder Woman storage unit.
- DC Comics Super Hero Cotton Pajama Set from Target, $15.99: Your daughter will go to sleep feeling like a superhero thanks to this cute pajama set.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toddler Tent Bed from Delta Children, $80.00: Your child will love this unique tent bed.
- Wonder Woman Cape from Party City, $9.99: It’s true, not all superheroes wear capes, but your little one sure will.
- Marvel Spiderman Slip-On Sneakers from Gap, $34.95: Your baby will start everyday on the right foot thanks to these Spiderman sneakers.
- Superman Throw Blanket from Target, $8.89: Now your child will feel like a superhero, even when he or she is just relaxing.
- Wonder Crew Superhero Buddy from PlayMonster, $29.99: Every superhero needs a sidekick, even your little one.
Looking for some fun activities to do with your kids? Check out these ten fun outdoor activities.