Teacher Appreciation Week is Monday, May 7 to Friday, May 11 with National Teacher Day falling on Tuesday, May 8. While we can all agree teachers deserve many thanks, we think our gratitude can be most sincerely displayed with a gift made by your child. We rounded up some of our favorite, easy DIY crafts your little one can make to show just how much they love their teacher!
- High Five Card: While this may be simple, everyone appreciates a handmade card. (Photo and instructions from makeandtakes.com)
- Coffee Mug: Now whenever your child’s teacher takes a sip of coffee or tea, he or she will be reminded of the thoughtful student who made the mug. (Photo and instructions from eastcoastcreativeblog.com)
- Mason Jar Pencil Holder: Not only will your child’s teacher love this pencil holder but your little one will love painting it. (Photo and instructions from masonjarcraftslove.com)
- School Survival Kit: A school survival kit is the perfect gift for Teacher Appreciation Week. Your child can fill it with whatever goodies he or she wants, giving it a personal touch. (Photo and instructions from: funkypolkadotgiraffe.net)
- Ruler Chalkboard: This idea is truly adorable and after creating the chalkboard, your little one can write a sweet message to his or her teacher. (Photo and instructions from: tatertotsandjello.com)
- Teacher Appreciation Bookmark: There are SO many printable bookmarks your little one can choose from. Want to go the extra mile? Your little one can create a bookmark from scratch rather than using a printable one. (Photo and instructions from: positivelysplendid.com)
- Thanks A Latte Gift: It’s safe to say all teachers will love the thought and humor that was put into this gift. (Photo and instructions from: justaddconfetti.com)
- Pencil Vase: Everyone loves flowers but with this, your child’s teacher will appreciation the homemade vase as much as the flowers itself. (Photo and instructions from: craftyhousewife.com)
Do your little ones LOVE superheroes? Help your kids embrace their inner superhero with these fun products.