Jessie Baylin may be best known for her country tunes but when she’s not belting it out she’s hanging with her kids, Violet and newborn Oliver, that she had with fellow rocker husband, Kings of Leon’s, Nathan Followill. She also just won two awards for her new children’s album, “Strawberry Wind’. Here are Jessie’s favorite products that help her make it through the day. (MAKE SURE TO READ TO THE BOTTOM AS WE’RE GIVING A BUNCH OF THEM AWAY TO ONE LUCKY MOM OR MOM-TO-BE!)
- Lucky Boy Sunday Stuffed Animals: Beautifully made stuffed toys that are both fun to play and look at. Our daughter sleeps with a collection of these furry friends and now Oliver will too.
- Dreft Stain Remover: A stain on our favorite onesie or shirt will break my heart. This stain remover is magical. It gets it all out. Every time.
- Mother Tucker Tank and Bamboo Belly Wrap by Belly Bandit: I wore my tank and belly wrap obsessively after the birth, only taking it off to shower and for a short break in the middle of the day if I got hot. This helped pull my body back together and it gave me the support I needed after having a 9 1/2 pound baby boy.
- Doona Car Seat Stroller: It’s a car seat with wheels. Not having to open the trunk and get out a stroller has saved me time and a lot of stress and anxiety as well. It’s a one stop shop.
- Cold Brew Latte Dessert Bars at Trader Joe’s: These frozen little bars are exactly what they say they are. Cold brew lattes frozen on a popsicle stick. They will provide you with the afternoon coffee buzz you need. Low in sugar and calories also which is nice on the gut.
- Lovevery Baby Play Gym: It’s both beautiful and functional for the little one. And it grows with them through toddler-hood and becomes a little tent. We are obsessed with this piece.
- Little Unicorn Quilts, Bibs and Burp Cloths: Across the board this brand delivers on aesthetically pleasing prints on the softest muslin cotton material. The quilt is extra large and perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- Soothies Gel Pads: Put this in the fridge and apply after breastfeeding or pumping. Ice packs for your nipples, god bless.
- Rylee + Cru Rompers and Bloomers: Our new favorite clothing line for our son (and our daughter too who is 5.) The colors & materials are soft, vintage inspired and great for playing in, while still looking hip.
- WaterWipes: The wettest wipe there is.
- LectroFan Micro: The loudest and tiniest fan there is. I’m a big fan of this micro fan.
CLICK THE SLIDE SHOW BELOW TO SEE ALL OF THE PRODUCTS THAT JESSIE HAS CHOSEN FOR ‘CRIB NOTES’:
DO YOU WANT TO WIN A PRIZE PACKAGE FILLED with Jessie’s favorites? One lucky winner will take home Jessie Baylin’s new children’s album, “Strawberry Wind,” Water Wipes, a Doona Car Seat Stroller, a Lovevery Play Gym and a Mother Tucker Nursing Tank and Viscose from Bamboo Belly Wrap. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN
CHECK OUT THE BCBlog FOR MORE CRIB NOTES FROM A NEW MOM.