Family travel can often get stressful—from all the “stuff” you have to take to the fact that as moms we simply only have two hands, plus all of the logistics—just getting out the door can be a headache. But summer is here and the pros of family travel FAR outweigh the cons.
BCB put together a four-part series of our favorite products to help simplify your family travel experience. We’ll talk about packing, transporting and more for everything from days at the beach to longer excursions. Stay tuned to the BCBlog, our Facebook and Instagram for all things travel over the next few weeks. PLUS, we’re giving one lucky family the ULTIMATE SUMMER TRAVEL PRIZE PACKAGE filled with some of our favorites valued at $500+! Make sure to ENTER TO WIN HERE.
- Skip Hop Wet Dry Bag, $15.00: You want to make sure that you keep anything wet separate from the other items you are packing when you are on the go.
- Itzy Ritzy Snack Happens Reusable Snack Bags, $9.99: A great way to pack up snacks while traveling. Since these reusable bags are lined you can also use them to pack things like fruit—without making a mess!
- Ubbi On-the-Go Changing Mat and Sleeve, $9.99: This easy and inexpensive sleeve is a great travel companion for changing baby on the go and keeping all of your supplies contained.
- guzzie+Guss Perch, $69.99: This table-chair will give your little one a place at the table no matter where you go. It goes up to 37 lbs and is the perfect summer travel companion!
- Ardo Calypso To-Go Breast Pump, $299.95: Created with mobility in mind, this is the perfect pump to use when traveling.
- Puj Flyte Compact Bath Tub, $34.99: This portable tub can slide into any suitcase to bathe baby with easy while on the go.
- KidCo PeaPod, $120.00: This lightweight indoor/outdoor travel bed is perfect for kids ages 1-3. Weighing just three pounds you can pack it and take it anywhere It unfolds easily for use on the go making nap time and sleep time a cinch.
- B. Box Travel Bib + Spoon, $15.00: We love this bib as it not only keeps your baby covered, but the spoon zips up right inside when you’re not using it.
- Water Wipes, $42.99 for a case: Made of just 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract these wipes are perfect to take ANYWHERE and to use on ANYONE.
- Crane Travel Humidifier, $29.99: For the same reason this item has been on all of our packing lists, it’s on here too! You never know when someone might come down with a cold, or your room is exceptionally dry. This humidifier packs all of the benefits of their full sized models into one you can take on the road. BCB’s Founder takes this every time her family travels!
- CARES Kids Fly Safe Harness, $74.95: This harness turns your airplane seat into a five-point harnessed seat for kids 22-44 lbs. Both the FAA and the AAP recommend your child be in a five-point harness on the airplane. If you’re not bringing your car seat, this is a great accessory that is easy to use and makes flying that much safer for your tot.
- Bubble Bum Booster, $29.99: Everyone with a booster aged child should have this product–if not for travel, than for carpools. This is a fully deflatable booster seat. It’s compact and easy to take with you no matter where your travels take you.
- Britax Car Seat Travel Wheels, $64.00: If you are taking your car seat this is a great way to get it onto the plane–plus your child can go along for the ride. Once you’re on, fold it up and store the wheels in the overhead until you land!
Did you know that BCB VIPs save big on many of our favorite brands and products—including many shown above to simplify family travel. BCB VIPs get exclusive discounts, gift cards, offers and more from dozens of brands including CARES, Crane USA, Babyzen, Itzy Ritzy, Contours Baby, Babymel, Skip Hop, and TWELVElittle. Use the code TRAVELVIP and become a BCB VIP for just $45 for the first year. You’ll save on these brands and HUNDREDS MORE. PLUS you get $250+ in gifts and gift cards when you join. CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
Make sure to check back for more travel tips and our favorite gear throughout the next few weeks. Happy travels!