First thing is first when it comes to family travel: what are you going to pack in? A good travel bag is a must as it will get your stuff from your origin to destination, keep it organized and of course—looking good. Check out our roundup below for our favorite travel bags for family travel during the summer and throughout the year.
Stay tuned to the BCBlog, our Facebook and Instagram for all things related to family travel over the next few weeks. PLUS, we’re giving one lucky family the ULTIMATE SUMMER TRAVEL PRIZE PACKAGE filled with some of our favorites valued at $500+! Make sure to ENTER TO WIN HERE.
- Baby K Tan Weekender, $89.99: This diaper bag keeps you prepared for ANYTHING! With nine built in compartments it holds everything for baby and you! There’s a built in wet-bag and even a padded storage compartment for your laptop!
- Twelve Little Courage Backpack, $179.99: This amazing unisex backpack is one of the best travel bags around and it goes anywhere. It comes in grey and black, plus this amazing navy color block and an awesome camo print.
- Lulu Dharma Weekender Bags, $99: The perfect companion for a long weekend away these travel bags are durable and won’t break the bank.
- Babymel Zip & Zoe Backpack, $27.95: Just like your kids should have their own luggage, they should have their own carry on travel bag as well. We love these from Babymel–they’re cool and come in lots of fun patterns. Kids love them too!
- Skip Hop Zoo Luggage, $29.99: Have your kids pack in their own suitcase…and if you take it on the plane with you, they can roll it too. We love these travel bags from Skip Hop—one of just many in their line! They’re fun, come in a ton of different animals (unicorns too!) and kids love them too.
- Storksak Cabin Carry-On Bag, $230: This amazing travel bag can be used on its wheels or by the handle. It is lightweight and slides easily into the overhead bin. It features a smart hanging organizer inside making it easy to unpack when you arrive at your destination. BCB’s Founder + CEO uses this bag on almost every business trip—making it the perfect companion for when you travel either with OR without kids!
- Bixbee Backpacks, starting at $39.99: These are some of our favorite backpacks for kids. Start using them as a travel bag this summer and then into fall for back to school.
Did you know that BCB VIPs save big on many of our favorite brands and products—including many shown above. BCB VIPs get exclusive discounts, gift cards, offers and more from dozens of brands including CARES, Crane USA, Babyzen, Itzy Ritzy, Contours Baby, Babymel, Skip Hop, and TWELVElittle. Use the code TRAVELVIP and become a BCB VIP for just $45 for the first year. You’ll save on these brands and HUNDREDS MORE. PLUS you get $250+ in gifts and gift cards when you join. CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
Make sure to check back for more travel tips and our favorite gear throughout the next few weeks. Happy travels!