Ali Levine does it all: television personality, celebrity stylist, podcaster, influential blogger and now, new mom to Amelia Rei Jacaruso. She began her career working with brands including Target and Coach and today she is a top contributor with USA Today, the LA Times and NY Times. Ali can also be found dressing A-list celebrities and providing style tips on the hottest television shows. Most recently you can catch her on BRAVO’s new show, “Stripped.” Ali may be crazy busy but she gave us a few minutes of her time to share some of her new mom must-haves.
DO YOU WANT TO WIN A PRIZE PACKAGE FILLED with Ali’s favorites? One lucky winner will take home a giant prize package featuring many of the products below. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
ALI LEVINE’S NEW MOM MUST-HAVES
- Swaddle from Embé Babies, $32.00+: These swaddles are a sleeping godsend.
- Hello Baby Set from Milk Snob, $16.99: Super breathable, easy and fashionable. It’s so easy to throw on and Amelia is basically in an outfit that’s comfy and cozy.
- MamaRoo from 4moms, $181.99: Amelia loves the wave and kangaroo functions.
- Parasol Diapers and Wipes, $14.00+: They fit great, are so cute and comfortable and the wipes don’t dry out as easy as other brands. They don’t leak, which is a top priority. PLUS, Parasol has amazing subscriptions so that what you want is easily sent to you.
- Kimi & Kai, $40.80+: Such great maternity clothes and the best maternity jeans.
- Bath Time Products from The Honest Company, $3.95+: They’re safe and they smell great for baby girl. Amelia loves how soft the products are on her skin.
- Skincare from Aromababy, $8.95+: This is perfect for my baby girl and I, it’s all organic and super safe. The lotions and massage oil help soothe and relieve Amelia.
- Kindred Bravely Nursing Bras and Underwear, $18.95+: They are so comfortable for me and are easy to nurse in. The underwear is so soft and was so comfortable with my unexpected c-section incision.
- The Motif Curve, $179.00: This is literally the best pump for an on-the-go mom and really anyone who wants to be hands-free.
- NursElet, $25.00: These nursing pads are so comfortable to wear with your bra, easy to wash and absorb all my spillage and leakage. There are many colors, so it’s easy to hide them in your shirts and dresses. A big bonus: they help with my nipple soreness.
- Covered Goods, $34.99: These are great for everything from nursing to covering her car seat and stroller. I even use it to cover her car seat when she’s not in it to keep it cool in the car. They are multi-purpose, multi-functional and so fashionable looking!
- Sexy Mama Maternity, $22.00+: These clothes are not only sexy but they are so comfortable, they grow with your bump and they look amazing post-partum as well! You feel good in all of the clothes, including the dresses and overalls.
- Fridababy Baby Basics Kit, $39.99: Fridababy’s products are perfect for trimming her nails and their Baby Basics Kit has so many great essentials.
Don’t forget, one lucky winner will take home a prize package filled with products from Embé, Parasol, Fridababy, NursElet, 4moms, Covered Goods and Kindred Bravely. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
“Crib Notes From A New Mom” is one of BCB’s signature editorial features. Each month we introduce you to some of our favorite new moms and the products they can’t live without. Stay tuned to the BCBlog, Facebook and Instagram for more from our favorite new moms across the country. Do you know a mom or mom-to-be we should feature on the BCBlog? Please let us know at info@ .