When Liz Braga first introduced The Modern Mère, she aimed to support herself and other moms in their journey through motherhood. Whether that be by covering attainable fashion, simple beauty or fun things to do with the whole family, she not only managed to build a large following but she’s also succeeded in giving moms everywhere the support and guidance they’d been looking for. When she’s not blogging, this Detroit-based mom of two is busy raising three-year-old, Annabelle Berkley and 2-month-old, Josephine Beverly. Liz shared with us some of her new mom must-haves since giving birth to Josephine. Check them out below!
DO YOU WANT TO WIN A PRIZE PACKAGE FILLED with Liz’s favorites? One lucky winner will take home a giant prize package featuring many of the products below. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
LIZ BRAGA’S NEW MOM MUST-HAVES:
- Baby Bjorn Bouncer, $186.95: Not only is this great at keeping baby happy, it also looks great in your living space (unlike most baby items)! Make sure you get the toy bar attachment.
- Haakaa Breast Pump, $20.99: This is my absolute most favorite product ever. It’s a silicone milk catcher. It’s also hands free so you can use it on one side while baby nurses on the other. I’ve been able to “pump” and save nearly 1,000 oz. while on maternity leave by barely pumping at all!
- Baby Jogger City Select Stroller and Pram, $549.99: We have used our Baby Jogger since our first daughter was born and since having our second it’s been great transitioning it to a double stroller. We also loved the pram for our summer baby, she sleeps in it anywhere we go!
- Little Unicorn Swaddle Blankets, $16.00: They have the cutest prints around. We use these to swaddle, as a nursing cover, as a burp cloth, diaper changing mat, etc.
- Happiest Baby Snoo, $1,160.00: If the Snoo sounds too good to be true it’s because it is actually the most amazing baby product ever. Our daughter started sleeping through the night at around 5 weeks and we barely experienced those sleepless newborn nights. It soothes her back to sleep and keeps her sleeping comfortably and safely all night long. It’s a dream!
- Honest Shampoo and Body Wash in Sweet Orange Vanilla, $9.95: Our favorite for bathtime for both girls, I love that it’s 2-in-1 and it smells amazing! We also use the sweet orange conditioner on our oldest daughter’s curly hair.
- Keekaroo Peanut Changer, $129.95: We’ve used this for both girls. It’s so easy to wipe it down after spit up or blow outs happen. I recently bought the Munchkin Waterproof changing pad liners for it and they make it even easier to avoid messes.
- Bambino Mio Miosolo All-in-One Cloth Diapers, $21.99: We use cloth diapers and these are our favorite for keeping a sleeping baby dry all night long!
- Solly Baby Wrap, $65.00: My favorite wrap for the newborn stage. It’s super lightweight and soft. It also comes in the cutest colors and prints, and is easy to throw in your diaper bag so you can wear baby anywhere.
- Lansinoh mOmma Bottles, $7.99: We had a really hard time getting our daughter to take a bottle. We tried nearly every brand and these were the only one that she would take.
Don’t forget, one lucky winner will take home products from Happiest Baby, Haakaa and Bambino Mio. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
ABOUT CRIB NOTES FROM A NEW MOM:
“Crib Notes From A New Mom” is one of BCB’s signature editorial features. Each month we introduce you to some of our favorite new moms and the products they can’t live without. Stay tuned to the BCBlog, Facebook and Instagram for more from our favorite new moms across the country. Do you know a mom or mom-to-be we should feature on the BCBlog? Please let us know at info@ .