Farrah Davidson: What's In My Diaper Bag
When Farrah Davidson’s oldest daughter, London was only ten months, the mother-daughter duo started London Had a Little Lamb. Since then, Farrah has also welcomed a set of twins into her families life! This luxury and lifestyle blog has become a fan-favorite that encourages and inspires readers through fashion, art and design. As if running London Had A Little Lamb isn’t enough, the mom of three is also a practicing dentist in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Farrah shared with us some of the products she keeps in her diaper bag at all times, for both her three young children and herself.
DO YOU WANT TO WIN FARRAH’S DIAPER BAG? One lucky winner will take home a Boundless Charm Diaper Bag from Humble-Bee. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
FARRAH DAVIDSON’S DIAPER BAG:
Farrah loves her pink Boundless Charm Diaper Bag from Humble-Bee. This lightweight diaper bag comes with one changing kit, one changing pad and two cold gel packs to keep soppy cups and beverages cool.
WHAT’S IN FARRAH DAVIDSON’S DIAPER BAG:
- Pampers Swaddlers Diapers, ($32.52): Farrah always stocks her diaper bag with plenty of Pampers Swaddlers Diapers. She’s never had a blowout!
- Extra Underwear, ($9.99): These are for Farrah’s potty-trained daughter, London, who loves her Mickey, Poppy and Paw Patrol underwear.
- Honest Wipes, ($4.95): Honest Wipes are made from plant-based material. They are also fragrance free and hypoallergenic.
- Desitin, ($5.37): Desitin is a fast-acting formula specifically for babies skin. It not only soothes, but also treats diaper rash.
- Aquaphor, ($12.15): This healing ointment is perfect for sore or chapped lips and irritated skin, making it a must-have in all households.
- Ice Packs, ($11.95): Ice packs have many uses but one that stands out for moms is how great they are at keeping sippy cups cool when on-the-go.
- Changing Pad, ($19.99): Keeping a portable changing pad with you makes leaving the house that much easier. While Farrah’s high-quality diaper bag comes with one, changing pads can also be bought separately through many in-store and online retailers.
- Hand Sanitizer, ($11.75): Preventing any germs from spreading while on-the-go is somewhat impossible but you can limit them by keeping hand sanitizer with you.
- Wallet, ($69.95): Carrying a diaper bag and wrangling a child is hard enough without adding a purse to a mix, but if you keep your wallet in your diaper bag, there’s no need for both.
- Jade Face Roller ($32.00), Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment ($24.00), and Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Glowing Skin Moisturizer ($65.00): These are just a few of Farrah’s favorite products for keeping her looking fresh while on-the-go with her ‘little lambs.’
For more on Farrah Davidson, check out her website and follow her on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Don’t forget, one lucky winner will take home Farrah’s diaper bag. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
ABOUT WHAT’S IN MY DIAPER BAG:
“What’s In My Diaper Bag” is one of BCB’s signature editorial features. Each month we introduce you to some of our favorite moms and the products they keep with them at all times. Stay tuned to the BCBlog, Facebook and Instagram for more from our favorite moms across the country. Do you know a mom or mom-to-be we should feature on the BCBlog? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.